Chapter 33

Leo P.O.V

"Adam...?" I asked to see if he was awake or not.

Yes! Yes, as in he's asleep. Now it's time for my visit to the elevator that happens to be behind a curtain.

"Chase..?" Nope, they're both asleep probably because of what happened today.. Or let's say.. Two weeks ago! Haha... You get it..? Because we were in that game kiosk for a week without knowi- I'll just go on with my plan now..

I crept out the door.. Again like an awesome ninja guy doing the moves that cool people do.. Like me..
I blinked hard once, trying to remember where the curtain was, and remembered it was right at the end of the hall.

I got into the elevator. There are only two buttons.. One for this floor and one for a floor underneath.. I clicked the L button and the elevator shot down with speed of lightning.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" I yelled... Not like a girl!

The Elevator stopped in a sudden, "great" I said relieved, then it began speeding down again like a tower of terror. It began speeding again like a tower of terror. Finally it stopped, "Floor L" the elevator said, then it dinged open.

Marcus was in there... Someone else was there too... I kneeled down to the floor, and crawled closer. This can't be happening, Jasmin's mom? Crane was there too... And... Douglas! I should have known! Marcus was obviously created by Douglas! But.. What about Jasmin and Luke's mom... Their mom's evil..? Then that means... Jasmin never had a real mom... This was all a trick.. Either Douglas or Krane created Jasmin, but what about Luke..? Does that mean he's bionic too?

I tripped over a wire and landed on my face, "...Ow..." They heard me... Oops. Now I know how Chase felt when he fell out of that cupboard.

I have got to tell the others! Wait till they find out!

I jumped into the elevator excitedly, and waited for the horror again...

Here we go.. Why won't this thing go?!

I started clicking the buttons unstoppably until the elevator lady said "going up", it's kinda creepy to know that there's a lady in an elevator.. Like a ghost.

I've been thinking.. Maybe I shouldn't mention the thing about Jasmin's mom.. She'd just be crushed... Naah.. I'll tell them... But then I'd be mean.. I won't tell them about Jasmin's mom.