Chapter 31

Jasmin P.O.V

"Wow, this is amazing. How did you get all this on an island?" I asked shocked.
"Umm... When I had the ship wreck two years ago.. The ship was still on shore, and things were mostly broken or really badly damaged, so I managed to rescue some of the stuff.." Marcus explained.
"You really are amazing Marcus." Bree smiled, then she went behind and walked with her brothers, while Marcus and I carried on walking ahead.
"I never used these, because I was alone. I miss everyone back at mission creek.." Marcus rubbed his forehead with the palm of his hand, "well... Should we start?"

We all smiled at Marcus, then we reached the air hockey table.

"Maybe we could play pool instead..?" Adam suggested, "you have a lot of things to do in here, I'm not going to count.. Because I don't know how.."
"Yea.. We could play pool." Marcus smiled pointing to the pool table.

I just stared in awe, "Umm... I've never.. Played pool.. Before..." I stammered.
"Then I'll show you," Marcus stood behind me, with one of his hands on my shoulders, "guys, let have some practice first."

Marcus grabbed a pool stick and handed it to me, he put his arms around me, holding on to the pool stick. His head was right behind my shoulder, he smiled at me, then I looked back at the pool stick.
"So.. You hold it like this.." He said softly.

I smiled like him. I then noticed Chase standing to the side with Adam, Chase looked really disappointed... He looked a bit red, like he'd been under the sun for a long time.. But for as far as I know.. We were no where near the sun since.. Yesterday.. I noticed we were all playing now.. And there was loud music.

It was Marcus's turn.
"Chase? Are you okay?" I asked as I walked up to him.
"Chase, why are you..- are you sweating?" Bree waved her hand in front of Chase's face, then she realized he was clutching his ears, and he had been yelling for a long time.
"We need to get him out of here" Bree and I began dragging him out.
"Adam!" I yelled, he came and lifted Chase up.

Chase was frozen.. Literally frozen.. His eyes were greenish like Spike's..
Adam dragged him to his bedroom, and I to the bathroom, we began splashing water on his face to cool it down.

"How long have we been in that kiosk?" Bree asked as we all walked into the living room relieved that Chase was okay.
"About two weeks. Why?" Marcus replied.
"Two weeks?! You're saying we've been in there for two weeks? We've been playing pool for two weeks?!" Leo exclaimed losing his temper, "that's unbelievably.. AWESOME!"
"No it's not! We've been in there for two weeks! Two weeks! Mr. Davenport could have called, he probably did! And we missed the call.." Chase said angrily.

He stared at me, then walked away to his bedroom.

"Chase!" Bree yelled.
"Come on.." I took Bree's arm and brought her with me to his room.