Chapter 14

-Unknown Island-

Chase P.O.V

I woke up with a screaming pain in my neck, literally.. I feel a buzzing noise in my neck, vibrating and hurting a lot.

I couldn't help but yell in pain.

"Chase! What's wrong?" Bree woke in a shock.
"M-my.. My ne-neck... It-it's," I couldn't speak, I opened my bionic chip system, so Bree could see as well.
"Mr- Mr. Davenport!" Bree exclaimed, "answer! He's trying to call you!"
I opened my eyes, and winced a bit, as the buzzing was growing less. I answered the call."
"Ch-Chase," Mr. Davenport said from the other end of the line. The signal's bad. "Mr. Davenport, we're stranded on an unknown island, I can't tell which country, it's all unknown." I explained in a hurry, just in case we'd get disconnected and we wouldn't be able to call again, we'd be stuck here.

Adam, slowly began headed our way in confusion. "Why are you talking to the air?" He waved his hand In front of Bree's face.
"Be quiet! We're trying to hear Mr. Davenport!"
"I thi-k I will be -ble to f-find youu if you k-ep your GPS s-stem on with-ou- swi-tch-ching it o-off." Mr. Davenport said, the sound was all blurry.
"Got that covered," I told him.
"C-can you d-de-descri-be what it's li-lik-like ar-ou-aroun-nd s-so-so I c-can tra-ack y-yo-you do-down fa-fas-faster." Mr. Davenport instructed.
"There's nothing much to say, it just has a lot of brown long this with green bushy stuff on top." you can guess who said that... Adam.
"Adam, they're called trees" I said in a way that you'd teach a two year old how to speak.
"Ahh... That makes a lot more sense." he confirmed.
"Adam! Be quiet! This isn't the time or the place!" Bree started getting mad.
"We'll f-fi-find you-uu. I- prom-is.. Hhh..." Mr. Davenport started, but... But.. But then.. The signal got lost.
"No.." I whined.

I closed the screen, but kept my GPS system on. I sat against a tree and let my head lie against my knees.

"It's okay Chase, you heard him, he'll find us.." Adam placed his hand on my shoulder. I shoved it off.
"Yea, the only parts we probably missed out are 'My handsomeness' and bla bla bla," Bree joked, which made me laugh a bit.

Soon Chase and Adam drifted away in sleep. I sat against the tree Adam was sleeping against and closed my eyes. Letting tiredness overtake me.