Chapter 32

Bree P.O.V

We got to Chase, Adam and Leo's room, finding Chase lying on his bed, his face to his pillow.
I sat on the side of his bed to check weather he was crying or not. I couldn't tell, since his face was hidden in his pillow.

I tried rolling him over, but he shook my hand off his shoulder.

"Chase.." I started, I wasn't sure what to say next. Jasmin came and stood next to me, "We didn't know.." she said in a soft tone.
"Go away Jasmin," he mumbled through his pillow.
"Chase, why Jasmin..?" I asked him.
"Just go away!" He lifted his head from his pillow and pushed me back, where I landed in the floor. I looked at him in shock... He stared and me, opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

"F-fine," I ran out the room not sure if Chase heard me, I wasn't sure myself if I had even said it.

My elbow had scraped the floor from when Chase pushed me, and now it's bleeding, it really hurts. I didn't know he was that strong.. I didn't know he would try to hurt me.. His own sister, but I saw what I had saw two minutes ago.

I got to Adam, Leo and Marcus, who were sitting on the sofa, I sat next to Adam.

"What happened?" Leo asked.

Before I could say anything I just started crying into Adams shoulder, not just because Chase had just hurt me.. Inside and outside, but also because he was right... He was right, we might have missed a call from Mr. Davenport. I could feel Adam stare at me confused but I guess he didn't want to say anything, so he put his hand on my back.

"What happened?" Marcus asked.

I didn't reply, I couldn't, I couldn't say anything, what was there to say? I was hurt, by my own brother. He had pushed me on the floor, as hard as ever, he never even tried hitting me before, but he did this time. And I'm sure that wasn't Spike, it was Chase.

I heard running footsteps into the room, "Where's Bree..?" It was Jasmin's voice.

I looked up and I felt my face was soaking wet, "I'm fine.." I whispered, using the top of my sleeves to wipe my eyes.

I felt something rub against my elbow, I looked and it was a plaster, Marcus smiled at me, as he sat back down.

"Thanks." I whispered, I sat up and smiled, still sitting next to Adam. Jasmin sat on the other side of Adam.

"I feel like this is all my fault.. I didn't keep track of time.." Marcus apologized.
"It's not your fault Marcus, it's none of ours. We're just a bunch of innocent kids that are stranded on an island not knowing what to do.." Adam said, unsure of what he was saying, "did any of you understand what I said..? Because I didn't.."
"What's up with Chase?" Leo questioned moving away from Marcus, giving him a harsh look.
"He's just really tired, so he decided to sleep.." Jasmin explained, but I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or not.
"I guess we're all tired.." Marcus agreed, "we should all sleep, and maybe Mr. Davenport will call later."