Chapter 11 - What Afterglow?

Angelo's POV

"Huh?" My mouth opened, 'huh' being the only sound to exit as I stared at her naked form before me. My mind had other thoughts happening at this very moment.

"You heard me, Angelo." She was now propped up on her elbows as she quirked a brow at me.

My mouth opened a few times before closing again, rattling my mind on the best way to answer this.

"Well, the thing is..." I trailed off slightly but immediately froze when I saw her eyes widen.

"Oh, my God!" She sat up and pulled the sheets of the bed, holding them firmly against her breasts to cover her body.

I chuckled to myself as I watched her. Even if the cameras were active and recording, pulling a sheet to your body now wasn't going to do much, Amore (love), considering what we just did.

"Oh, Aunt Ruby would have a field day with this." I heard her mumbling while I simply sat there.

I found myself wanting more of her, my hand shifting under the covers to her bare thigh. Before I could move any further, her voice began as a low rumble before me.

"Get out."

I looked up at her but she was staring at the sheet around her body.

"W...What?"

"Get out!" Her voice now began growling.

"Now, Elena, let me just explain -"

"Get the fuck out, Angelo!!" She was kneeling on the bed, the sheet still wrapped around her body, as she shoved me progressively until I had no choice but to rise to my feet.

"Amore (love) -"

"Don't fucking Amore me! Get out!!" She stood on her feet, her petite figure in front of me. She shoved me again on the chest causing me to blunder backward.

"You fucking asshole!! What did you think this was? A free show that you could then come and sample!?" Her voice was now bellowing throughout the room.

"To be fair, I didn't know you were going to... Well..." I trailed off as a smirk appeared on my lips, my body reacting to her again.

"Are you fucking serious?" She barked at me.

"Get out!" She picked up her heel and hauled it at me which I managed to duck.

"Ok, Elena, let's just talk about this." I tried.

"I don't want to talk. I want you to get the fuck out of my room!"

"Technically, my room."

She stared at me incredulously before picking up her second heel. Before she got a chance to throw it I held my hands up at her defensively, speaking quickly.

"Ok, ok, I'm going. Can I just get my clothes?"

I watched as she looked towards the ground beside her where my clothes lay. It took a few moments before her head tilted as she met my eye again, a smug grin upon her lips.

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I said, no."

I tried taking a step towards her, clearly conversing wasn't going to win this battle. However, she stood her ground. She stalked over to me and shoved me again.

"Tell me, Angelo, how many of your men watched me?" My eyes narrowed on her while my body halted on the spot.

"I mean that wasn't the only time I've pleasured myself." Her eyes had turned a shade darker, a sapphire blue illuminating through.