Chapter 25 - Bounded Touch

Warning: Mature audiences only!

Elena's POV

My body shuddered in a rippling flutter when those words left his lips. Why or how those two words affected me so, I wish I knew. However, it definitely stimulated me in every way possible which is something that surprised even myself.

Angelo left me by the ottoman as I turned towards the leather piece and reminisced on what had just transpired upon it. My finger ran over the piece of furniture as my body reacted to my thoughts.

Suddenly, I felt his hand slide around my neck to the front of my throat, pressing against it gently while he lifted my chin. He placed an unchaste kiss just underneath my ear, biting on my earlobe before letting his hand squeeze my throat. He then traced a path from my throat, down my chest in a torturously slow pace. His fingers pressed along my body, sinking in between my breasts causing my nipples to instantly react to him.

He began kissing my neck, sucking on the crook of it. His hand came along my shoulder, pushing the straps of my dress and bra aside to give his lips a free path to continue his scorching journey.

Both his hands landed open-palmed on my sides, pursuing down until he reached the hem of my dress. His fingers slipped under it, pushing the fabric as he traveled back up. Slowly and sensually he pulled my dress off my body and over my head. He dropped it onto the ottoman before me then quickly spun me around to face him. His fingers traced the edge of my bra upon my breasts as my eyes followed them, unknowingly swallowing the lump in my throat. I glanced up at him through my lashes, noticing how his gaze sat upon my face already.

He remained silent but held my eye while grabbing my hand and guiding me to the bed. He walked me back into it until the back of my legs hit the edge causing me to sit down, looking up at him nervously yet eagerly.

He leaned over me as my body began falling back, unsure of his motives. I landed propped up on my elbows while his lips pulled into a devilish grin, loving every piece of my reactions. His hand dropped behind my back, fiddling with the clasp of my bra while he edged closer to my ear.

"I'm not blindfolding you this time because I want to see your reaction to every little thing that I do to you... To your body." He growled into my ear, sending a multitude of shivers down my spine. Soon after I felt the one-handed unclipping of my bra. 

His fingers lightly pulled on the straps of it, sliding it off my body where my aroused nipples revealed themselves to him. I could sense his gaze shift downwards as I bit my lower lip to control my urge to launch myself at him. The way his eyes worshipped my body every time he saw me was truly enough to have me at his mercy. However, I had a feeling there was so much more to come from today.

He let go of my bra, dropping it behind me. The tip of his index finger glided a path down the curve of my right breast, feeling the bumps of my hardened nipple as he outlined the space around it before gently pinching it between his fingers. I threw my head back with the pleasurable pain shooting through my chest, a soft moan escaping me.