Chapter 1

Welcome to my new world 🤗💜

I hope everyone will support this book too.

Enjoy.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Taehyungie..! Taehyung..! YAHH KIM TAEHYUNG..!"

Taehyung flinched when he heard someone shouting his name and turned his head just to see Park Jimin, his best friend, sitting beside him crossing his arms looking totally pissed off.

"What happened?"
Taehyung asked with his eyes wide opened.

"What happened? Yah... Did you... at least... hear a single word from what I've been telling you this whole time?"

Taehyung blinked his eyes, totally confused on what his best friend was telling... because he wasn't listening to him at all.

Jimin could just sigh and shook his head as he rest his chin on his palm with his elbow on the desk.
They came to internet cafe to play games and he was telling some stories about his work but Taehyung was spacing out quite a lot, neither listened to him nor concentrated on the games.

"Yah... Are you still thinking about your marriage?"

Taehyung sighed with a pout when he heard the word marriage.
Yeah. His marriage. Because his parents arranged his marriage without asking about his opinion.

He, Kim Taehyung, was brought up in a luxurious environment since his father owns a big company, he's bit of a spoiled kid since his parents made their son feel like they're his best friends. They let Taehyung to do whatever he want, giving him whatever he want, they never let him experience what suffering feels like, he studied aboard since it was his father's dream.

His life is something everyone would dreamed to live. His parents want their only son to live happily by taking the company after his father so that he won't be running for jobs later.
He has everything, living in the big house with maids running around to help him in doing almost every work, his personal driver driving for him and going with him everywhere he go, he never liked such special treatments. He knew his parents care for him, but no one likes 'too much' right? He's not some prince or something.

This is not what Taehyung want. He wanted to do something different other than just managing the company. He just want to live a normal life like others, enjoying his time with freedom.

But who knew his parents would arrange his marriage out of nowhere?

"Why don't you just tell them that you don't want to if you don't want? Nothing will change if you keep sulking here."

"I did. I told them I don't want to. But she keep saying what's the problem when I don't even go on dates with anyone and don't have anyone in my mind. Like seriously? Don't I have the right to choose my own life partner?"
Taehyung threw his head back resting on the chair.

"Then find someone and go on a date and tell them that you don't want to marry anyone else since you're dating someone already."

"You're saying it as if I'm going to ask a kid to give a toffee."

"Asking a kid to give you a toffee is more difficult, do you know that? Kids are very clever these days. They'll never give their belongings to some stranger. Specifically their sweets."

"Can you at least be serious? I'm having a headache here."
Taehyung looked so much pissed off more than before.

"Who said I'm not being serious? I'm telling the fact. I'm trying to say that your comparison was quite inappropriate."
He laughed when Taehyung rolled his eyes on him.
"Taehyungie, I'm not joking ok? You're handsome, rich, intelligent, have a great family background. It's really easy for you to find someone to date."