Ch. 11

Namjoon's POV

"I've known all this time. I was in a moment of weakness and denied it all." I shake my head, laughing humorlessly as my friends look to me with sympathy as I take a sip of my whisky. "I wish I would've taken action beforehand. You know, save me and the kids the excruciating pain of the heartbreak. You guys know I've given her everything. Why wasn't it enough?"

The three men next to me look as if they're trying to come up with the words to say, the youngest speaking. "Honestly, this is why I'm still a bachelor."

"BamBam, come on now." Our friend Ten rolls his eyes. He focuses his attention on me as he sighs. "Honest hour?"

"Always." I nod, looking at our other friend Jackson as he sits leaned back with his and crossed, listening to everything intently.

"Okay." Ten says. "Jiwon was bad news from the start, Namjoon."

"What makes you say that?" They all get quiet and makes my stomach a bit queasy. "What's going on?"

"We're telling you these things because you're our boy, Joon." Jackson finally speaks up. "But do you have any idea how many times we've been caught on the end of her stares? She's tried to sleep with us on multiple occasions."

"Why has no one told me!?" I ask, shocked.

BamBam speaks once again. "You were so in love. And you were the picture perfect husband that wanted to make the shit work with your wife. You wouldn't have believed us."

"Even now, Namjoon. You're searching your mind to give her the benefit of the doubt still." Ten adds.

I can't help it. I've given my all to this woman, just to be stepped on. I want to find the good in her, but I have to come to terms with the fact that I can't. I cannot continue to harbor those lies for her in my mind when she's shown me that I am no longer in her heart.

"It's hard not to." I sigh, defeated. "I still love this woman. She gave me the two most amazing things in the world. The two things I love more than life itself."

"You can still have love for her." Jackson takes a sip of his drink before continuing. "Nothing can take away the fact that she bore you two beautiful children. However, love doesn't cut that deep."

Ten nods, agreeing with Jackson. "She's pregnant with another man's child, Namjoon. While still married to you. She may have even gone as far as you claim you as the father. And then what?"

"You'd be stuck with a kid that wasn't yours for the next 18 years. If she didn't completely milk you dry before then." BamBam states as if it was obvious. "You wouldn't want that for yourself."

"She really fucked me over." I nod my head, taking a big gulp of my drink. "It's hard to be a good man when the woman you're being good to isn't doing jack shit to make your life any easier. I have to focus on myself, my kids, and my business."

All three men nod, Ten speaking once more. "Don't forget your nanny."

I smile at the slight mention of Harlow. "Can I brag for a split second? I have the best damn nanny on the planet. She's been there at the drop of a hat, even before this shit happened. My kids love her, and she's an amazing friend. I got so lucky with this one."

"So, she'll be there at your house more?" Jackson asks.

"She's moving in." All three men's eyes widen and I shrug. "What?"

"Namjoon, what the hell." Jackson shakes his head. "You can't seriously be moving her in."

"And why not?"