Q&A!

Hi! Everyone's questions have been racked up & now you will get your answers! Short & sweet, just as the last Q&A. Thank you for all your submissions! 💞

--

Hello and welcome to the question and answer session for the cast of 'Daddy's Home'! I am your host, author, and narrator Stacy 🤗. All of the questions that were received made me smile and I can't wait for you to see what your favorites have to say! Let's start with our lovely leading lady, Harlow! Ready, darling?

HL: Very ready! Let's get it!

--

To Harlow

Q: Do you ever feel used by Namjoon?

HL: I try my best not to think about it in that way. Saying it like that makes it sound so negative. I mean, I am being used in a sense, but I try to think on the positive about it. It's helping him.

Q: Don't you feel hurt by the fact that you're a substitute for Namjoon?

HL: I try not to let it get to me, but I'm human so of course I'll feel hurt. I shouldn't, though. But I do sometimes because I'm not who he's after.

Q: Now that you found yourself in this messy situation (I would too for Namjoon), would you be open to dating just to try and get Namjoon out your head and heart (even though realistically that is also a bad idea)?

HL: Not too long ago, I had a talk with Namjoon's older brother, Baekhyun, and he mentioned that maybe I should start dating. The cons outweigh the pros in that situation to me. Do I want to try dating? Yes and no. It's complicated to explain. A part of me wants to so I can get over Namjoon and another part wants to hold on to him. It's bad, I know...

Thank you honey! You gave us some great answers and I'm sure that once we dive in further, you'll be able to explain more that's going on in your mind.

HL: It's a mess up there, but it makes me who I am. Thank you for your work on me!

--

And with the most amount of questions, some questionable haha, Mr. Kim will give you all the answers you crave! On my mark, daddy?

NJ: Haha, get set love.

--

To Namjoon

Q: Can you adopt me so I can call you daddy? 👀

NJ: You don't really need to be my child to call me daddy. 👀

Q: I know you have a babysitter already but do you also need a maid? 👀

NJ: This is the same person, isn't it? I like you. I may just need one. Send me your résumé.

Q: Do you think you could develop real feelings toward Harlow?

NJ: I do have real feelings toward Harlow. It's just very complicated at the moment..

Q: What do you like the most about Harlow?

NJ: What is there not to like? She's so kind, so loving, beautiful, an amazing friend, and such an amazing nanny to my children. I wouldn't be able to do half the things I'm doing without her.

Q: Why are you so ummm ekhen ekhem?

NJ: I'm not sure what that means, so I'll just say genetics made me this ekhen ekhem.