FINAL A/N

Hi! If you are reading this, that means that you have reached the end of this story OFFICIALLY. I just wanted to take this time to thank every single person that has read, voted, & commented. It really means so much to me! I can't believe we have made it to the very end. This story was a roller coaster. Like all good things, this had to come to an end, & I'm glad it ended the way it did. I got to entertain a lot of people, & that really makes me happy. So thank you for inspiring me & being my motivation to continue this until the very end.

As a quick bonus, if there is any final questions you would like to ask any of the characters, or me, you can ask inline right here! The characters, & myself lol, will answer in the replies.

As for this story in terms of it being OVER over, I thought about maybe doing some more bonus chapters? Depending on how many people request certain instances they wanna see. Other than that, this is a wrap. And as a gift, I'm gonna show you my face if you didn't know what I looked like already.

Momma kinda cute sometimes 🤭 but nevertheless! Once again, I thank you so so much for all your love & support

Momma kinda cute sometimes 🤭 but nevertheless! Once again, I thank you so so much for all your love & support. It means the world to me & I love you from the bottom of my heart!

This is my 2nd completed story, & I have more that I have coming or are currently working on right now. Feel free to give them a read! Thank you so much again! This has been Daddy's Home 💕💕

.
.
~S.xx