Ch. 28

Namjoon's POV

I take my glasses off and blink to focus. I raise my eyebrow as I look at the papers in front of me and realize that my numbers are off, with and without my glasses on. I grabbed the incorrect file and left the correct one at work. I huff, closing this file and standing up from my desk. I walk out of my office and close the door, about to walk upstairs.

I hear Harlow sobbing once again and I feel a piece of my heart shatter. She's been hit with a dump truck of emotions today with her mother wanting to reconnect with her. I feel it's kind of odd that she chooses now to want to create a relationship with Harlow, but that is not score to call. Harlow is a grown woman that is making her own decision.

Before Jaebeom called her, I wanted to talk to her about being careful with him. I don't want her to be engaging with him if he knows that she's working for me. Who knows what he could say to her to make himself look good and top the company. I shake all that away as I check on the kids. They're both fast asleep and I make sure their doors are closed as to not disturb them with Harlow's crying. I wish there was some way that I could console her. I hate that she's going through this.

The sobs die down a bit and I'm relieved to not hear her with so much hurt. I go into the bedroom and into my bathroom, to relieve myself and shower. I feel a hard days work washing off of my body and going down the drain. I've been trying to work extra hard for my kids. They can't see me be weak at this time. They can't see the times I've broken down, thinking of their mother. I really thought I had it all, but nothing is perfect. I've accepted that reality for what it is and chose not to let that hinder me from being the father my children need.

I finish my shower and dry off, changing into my pajamas. I exit my room once more to see if Harlow is okay. Her room door is open, but she's not inside. I frown, but hear a noise coming from the kitchen. I make my way down the stairs to see a lone light coming from the kitchen.

As I enter, Harlow already has a shot of vodka out for me to grab. "Here, take this."

I don't ask and just take it, needing one myself after grabbing the wrong damn paperwork. I focus my attention on her and she's past the point of buzzed. I think she's had one too many shots. I remember that bottle being full and now it's practically gone. I sit next to her and speak. "What's got you taking shots right now?"

"I talked to Jada." She slurs, but I can still understand her. "I'm seeing her tomorrow."

"You sure that's a good idea?" I raise my eyebrow. I know she's been a bit emotional these past few hours, and she's also drunk right now.

"Yup." She pops the 'p' when she answers. "I'm ripping off the bandaid."

"I wish you the best." I nod, then shake my head as she tries to offer me another shot. One is good enough for me tonight.

"Thank you." She takes the shot and whines after. I smile humorously when she realizes all the alcohol is gone. "It's hot in here."

I chuckle, shaking my head. "Harly, the air is on full blast."

She shrugs, untying her robe and my eyes widen as I watch her tug it off. Her tits sit perfectly on her chest and she sighs, relieved that her body can feel the cool air. That sigh turns into a groan when I slip the robe back onto her body. "Joon, I'm hot."

Fuck, I love when she calls me Joon for some reason. Focus, Namjoon. Focus. "But you're also naked."

She shrugs again, standing up and I reach out for her as she lightly staggers, but she holds onto the island for balance. She lets the robe fall off and she slides it away so she doesn't trip on it. My eyes feel like they'll bulge out of the sockets. She's so incredibly sexy. "So? You act like you've never seen me naked before."

"Harlow, not now." I say very lowly, swallowing harshly.

The last thing I need is to be getting horny over her. She's got a boyfriend and we've officially set boundaries. Not to mention, she wouldn't do this sober, so I have to let this slide.

She somewhat stumbles, but manages to make it to the stairs and she goes up without falling. She walked away from me, which means she is acknowledging the fact that she's in a relationship, even while intoxicated. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding and huff. I need to think of something to help me get rid of this boner.

I look to the floor, trying to think of a plan when I notice her robe still on the floor. I get harder thinking about the view I just got. "Fuck me."

I pick up her robe and make my way up the stairs, heading into the direction of her room. I see a sliver of light shining from the crack in her door and I walk up to it, prepared to knock. My movements are halted when I hear a sound escape her room, but it isn't just any sound. It's a moan.

I find myself frozen in my spot, my dick jumping in my pants as the sounds of her moans mix with the sounds of her fingers sliding into her wet pussy. I'm put in a trance and want nothing more than to open this door and bury myself inside of her. I miss the feeling of her, the pleasure I felt when I was inside of her, and the pleasure I gave to her. I want that feeling again. I need that feeling again. I need her again.

My body moves before my mind and I find myself peeking into her room. The view is incredible. She's laying there with her legs spread wide, fingers inside herself as her thumb circles her clit. Her eyes are screwed shut as she goes faster and before I know it, she's moaning loudly and squeezing her legs together. She rides out her high and arches her back. My heart skips a beat when I see a lazy smile grace her lips and she licks her juices off her fingers.

Nope, I can't stay here any longer. I leave her robe on the floor near her door and race to my bedroom. I lock the door once I'm inside and I pull my pants down, met immediately with my painfully hard dick. I sigh, needing to get rid of my unwanted friend. I go into my bathroom and grab some lotion, coming back and sitting on the edge of the bed.

I squirt some of the cream into my hand and place it on my throbbing length, hissing at the cool feeling. I close my eyes and start pumping myself, moaning softly. With my eyes closed, I let my fantasizes take over.

I only see Harlow. She's on top of me, hands against my chest as she grinds against me. My fingers are digging into the sides of her hips, guiding her against me and thrusting up slightly into her. She's so tight and so wet around me, and I fit inside her perfectly. She moans out my name, throwing her head back and now rubbing her clit at a fast pace. I want nothing more than for her to feel the greatest amount of pleasure. I want her to feel the love that I'm able to give her. I want to make love to her. Her walls squeeze around me as she cums, falling onto me, moaning loudly in ecstasy and bliss. I hold onto her tightly as I continue thrusting into her, not wanting this feeling to end. This is my new safe haven, this is where my peace lies.

My reality comes crashing back to me when I feel myself nearing the end. I pump myself faster, moaning her name and coming hard. I breathe heavily, my hand covered with my semen as I feel my heart calming. This is the first time I've touched myself since the last time Harlow and I had sex in my office going on 2 months ago.

I miss her, but it's more than just her body that I miss. I miss our deep conversations, our winks here and there, the way I knew I was stealing her heart. It was never the right time to evaluate my feelings for her, but it never occurred to me that she'd go find someone else, either. That selfish part of me wants to steal her from Jaebeom, because she got with him to get over me. Right? I should have figured out my feelings sooner. I should have known from the very beginning that I have these feelings developing for her.

I feel so frustrated. I'm a divorced single father, now starting to come to terms with the fact that I do have feelings for my nanny. But it's gonna be too late. I know that the longer I wait, the faster she will fall in love with Jaebeom. I want her to experience nothing but happiness, but how can I turn that around to where her source of happiness comes from me, instead?

Naughty, naughty Namjoon! 🤭 how do you think he should tell Harlow about his feelings? Or do you think he should do what she did and move on? Leave me your thoughts!

This chapter isn't much, but I felt that giving you his POV on his few thoughts during this time would be fun. Plus, it gives me a little more to go with when I do the next chapter. I still hope you enjoyed! ❤

.
.
~S.xx