Ch. 30

Namjoon's POV

I fix Jaesun's tie and he's all smiles while I do so. I smile back at him and smooth out his purple dress shirt, making sure it's tucked into his black dress pants. "You look very handsome, buddy."

"I'm handsome like you, daddy." He cheeses. "We going to a big dinner?"

I nod at him. "Yeah. You get to meet my partners. Sound exciting?"

"Yes! I'm happy to go to your work."

"It's not daddy's work. It's just the peoples he's working with." Soojin says, rounding the corner.

I smile widely as she comes into view. She's wearing a light purple dress that flares out a bit at the bottom just under her knees with little white heels that she insisted a buy her. She's walking well in them, too. Her hair is curled and it's in the half up-half down style with a sparkling pearl clip holding up her hair. Harlow did a great job getting her all dressed up.

"Oh, Jinnie. You look so beautiful, sweetheart." She blushes as she comes to me and gives me a hug. "You smell good, too."

She pulls back and smirks. "Thank you. Harly let me spray some perfume on me."

"Can I have perfume, daddy?" Jae asks and I nod, chuckling.

"Yeah, I'll get you some. But it's called 'cologne'."

I leave my kids in Jae's room while I go grab some cologne. I walk past Harly's room and I hear her singing. She has a beautiful voice. I smile as I continue walking. I know she looks beautiful in there. I enter my bedroom and scope out my dresser, seeing cologne on top. As I head back toward Jae's room, I'm met with Harlow peaking out of her room.

"Oh, thank goodness you're there. Can you help me?"

I feel the heat rise in my body as she speaks to me, and all I can see is her face. Her makeup is subtle, but well put together as her eyelids sparkle from the glitter on them. I have to stop myself from just staring so I can assist her.

"What's up?"

She comes into view and my mouth softly drops. It's one of those dresses that hugs her body in all the right places. The top of her chest and arms are covered with lace material, and at her left upper thigh is a slit. This black dress is made for her, and she looks incredibly stunning with it. I'm taken back when she turns around and moves her hair to the side. The top of her ass threatens to pop out of her unzipped dress and I need to control myself before I cause an unnecessary boner.

"I can't zip this. Help, please?"

"Uh, sure." I respond.

I set the cologne down and grab the zipper. My fingers accidentally brush against her back and I watch as small goosebumps rise on her smooth skin. I smile softly as I zip the dress. She lets her hair flow down once I finish and turns around to smile at me.

"Thank you."

"No problem. You look gorgeous, by the way."

She smiles widely and I match it. "Thank you, Namjoon. You look very handsome yourself. Here."

I watch as her attention is on my tie. She moves it around and straightens it out, and the amount of self control I have to not hold her by her hips and push her lips into mine is incredible. Because I want nothing more than to do that.

"Thank you." I decide to say instead. "You ready to go?"

"I'm actually waiting on my boyfriend."

I sigh, but nod. "Jaebeom."

Her eyes widen. "You know we're together? I was going to tell you."

"Yeah. I've seen him pick you up. But can I just talk to you for a minute?"