life

We were back at my house and Jack wasn't back yet and I couldn't thank God enough. I figured that it was like I wasn't supposed to have a relaxing day alone then why not submit myself to this annoying ass day. I walked up to the twin's room and their sweet fragrance filled my nose creating a smile on my face. I was supposed to pack up a few things when they left but I guess Jack already beat me to it because the room was spotless. I then lead her to the kitchen so we could talk while I prepared lunch. Kelsey was talking but it's like my brain couldn't put 2 and 2 together all I had in my head was memories clouding each moment now. I thought back to when Jack proposed to me at our reveal but never got married because he lost his engagement band while playing with the twins at the park. He said he doesn't want to get married till he finds that exact band back. He's always whining about it like a kid who lost his favourite red fire truck.

"So can I borrow the Rover?" That's all I heard to snap back

"Hell no!" I yelled

"I knew you weren't listening" she's a smart little ass isn't she. Our friends know that anything that Jack ever gave me I'm sentimental about especially if you only told me that Sierra or Adalee scrapped their knees trying to climb off the swing.

"Sorry just thinking"

"About Jack and the twins" she laughs

"How could I not think about the best people that changed my life for the better"

"I wish I only found a life like that but back to the problem at hand"

"Kels Derek's not going to be a problem"

"Not when he's planning something and has a sidekick, you've seen it with your own eyes you know how that goes"

At this point she has me more than worried I was not scared just worried because when he's around people get hurt.

"Derek knows a lot of things that has happened in your life to the T because someone has been spilling the tea, dude's instagram mimics Jack's he wants to be in Jack's position as much as any girl would want to be in yours"

"And you know this how?" I laughed in between my words at how mad dog crazy she sounded

"Because he came over last night to talk to Stassie" from that I stopped what I was doing and gave her my full attention because surely if I didn't I might have cut my finger off

"Why?"

"Because he wants what Jack has, he wants you and he wants the baby" I froze with confusion over the fact that she said the baby not babies probably thinking I didn't realize but it only resurfaced a thought I had for years

"I have to tell you something and you have to promise me you won't get mad because I was kind of in on it"

Other than the stiff neck I suddenly got it wasn't the screeching from my head turning but the the front door telling me that Jack was back

"Don't tell me you invited Kelsey for the fun and didn't let me stay" he smirked mischievously

"I gotta go we'll talk later-" she pause to look at Jack then at me "promise me" she let out a gentle smile before she disappears out the door

"Why you cooking babe it's rest and relaxation time" Jack smiles and closes up everything and puts them back where they were supposed to be

"Sorry I took so long I had to drop some stuff off for the twins at Johnson's"

"Its ok" I smiled and faced this beautiful man I wish to call my husband

"How about we make it dark and watch a movie till you wanna give me my surprise love ups" he grins massively like a child before he makes me get onto his back and carries me to the living room. He brought snacks and bundled me up within a blanket and put on a movie. When the movie started my phone rang.

What's with people and their terrible timing?

"Hey Dejeah what's up"

"Is Jack with you?"

"Yeah why?"

"Can you move away I want this to be private" I walked as far away from Jack as possible and told her where i was

"Don't get mad at me-" she starts

Why are people doing things to make me mad today?

"I wanted to tell you in person but I know when it comes to family you get really mad and your mad scares me, I should have told you when I found out but I was scared"

"You're worrying me"

"After the twins were born and everything calmed down I overheard Stassie and Kelsey arguing about something it was about Sierra not being Jack's kid"

"That's nonsense" I laughed

"I thought so too but then I heard Derek paid them and that dumb doctor...I only went out with this guy today so he could get all the information, the guy was the doctor and Stassie slept with him so he could change the results I just sent everything I'm sorry"

I put the phone on speaker in case she said anything else while I looked through the documents she sent

Name: Adalee Gilinsky
Born: 7th September
Father: Jack Finnegan Gilinsky
Mother: Samantha Wilkinson Gilinsky

Name: Sierra Gilinsky
Born: 7th September
Mother: Samantha Wilkinson Gilinsky
Father: Derek Luh

"Is this even possible?" I asked with the most of disgust

"Yeah it's called heteropaternal superfecundation"

"Are you ok Sammy?"

"I swear I'm going to fucking kill Stassie and Kelsey!"

"Babygirl Kelsey didn't take the money she's the reason Derek went away Stassie is the reason he's back"