game plan

Stassie's POV

"Ever since you came back you've been ruining everything" I couldn't look at him his face disgusted my to the fact with every look I'd throw up

"Are you blaming me sweetheart" he laughs to himself softly as if this was all a joke

"Well obviously...you should have stayed away everything was going my way"

"Was it really?" He laughed

"Derek you lied to me you told me you were coming to fix things between you and Maggie, meet your kid"

"Who's to say I didn't do any of that Maggie's a little girl to me, like my sister while Sammy is a woman a freaking model that I'd love to have in my bed every night make love to her and have her as mine forever with kids"

"You disgust me"

"Oh please you really gon act like we never happened, how can I disgust you when you were begging to sleep with me, I had a woman Stassie I had you but you cheated...remember when it was just us before you met your little girl Samuel now you need me like you always did"

"What does that have to do with anything the past is the past" within the second that I rolled my eyes he was only an inch away from me. Every time I stepped back he made a step foward soon having me against the wall with nowhere to go

"The point is I gave you everything while you decided in return you'd embarrass me" I could see him clenching his jaw and gritting his teeth to suppress the insane amout of rage he obviously had. He looks at my hair as he runs his fingers through it calmly

"I said I was sorry, we moved on but I guess you still have your balls wrapped around it" wishing I hadn't said that in 0.1 seconds because he was now yanking on my hair with a pleasurable grin on his face

"Hey it doesn't come out anymore remember the last time we had sex and your extensions came out made me wonder what else about you was fake other than your ass, hair and personality"

"For the millionth time my ass is real it's called exercise...now would you stop pulling my hair"

"You know I'm gonna miss that ass of yours on top of me"

His hands moved from my hair to my throat and slowly down my chest and squeezing my nipples while he looks me in the eyes

"What's your game Derek?"

"You created it so you know which tab is the finish line" he releases me before he passed his fingers through my hair once more and left. My eyes welled with tears. Their warmth only made me question my life's choices question myself.

Realising that every answer to all my questions were fear. Feeling like it's all going to hurt me with the last answer I give. There's always a story that you have to live through no matter if it's going to kill you. Before it does it stands in front of you grinning like a fool and strangles you. Every time you let out a breath it catches it in a jar to show that it controls ever part of your life, it holds your throat your heart carrying you on its back as if it's life support.

I've learned to lose having nothing anymore taught me that I can't afford to hold on anymore. I've lost my friends, my family despises me what more can I be good for if I don't figure this out. Because other than the woman that pushed out that devilishly, mischievously, hot snack I know him and he plays a better a better game than Victor Lostig one of the world's greatest con men. If I could only find the right angle. I picked up my phone as quick as possible and dialled her number at the same pace.

"Hey Kylie I need a favour"

"sure babe what's up?"

"How fast can you plan a party"

"Do you not know me" she giggles excitedly

"I'm gonna send some people to add to your list"