ONE!

ONE!

☆彡

IT WAS THE first day back at hellton for the student body. they had their annual after summer assembly to welcome new little brats to the hell hole. mr nolan has given the same tired speech every year since lenor started. during the entire thing, she was practically falling asleep on blake's shoulder. but something perked her interest.

"this is why you parents have been sending us your sons". lenor coughed rather loudly before saying, "and daughters" loud enough for mr nolan to hear her. a few gasps were heard from mother's that wouldn't expect her to be so 'unladylike' and from father's who didn't know girls could attend welton.

"yes thank you miss moreau." lenor have an innocent smile towards the headmaster, resting her head on blake's shoulder. he shrugged her off him, signalling to the glares she was receiving from the teachers on the front row. she sat up straight, adjusting her 'unacceptable' skirt and blazer.

mr nolan dismissed the assembly as lenor hurriedly made her way to her room. she wanted to start unpacking her things before she went to see her boys. once she'd finished unpacking, she dodged her way through the strong smell of cologne and testosterone to find neil's room. she spotted meeks' red hair and ran to jump on his back. he was startled but surprisingly caught her, hooking his arms under her legs and holding her up.

"hey meeksy, how was your summer?" there was meeks, charlie, lenor and knox standing in the doorway of neil's room, but another boy sat in there, must be a new kid. lenor heard wolf whistles from behind her, which made her realise that her skirt most likely didn't cover the back of her thighs, but thankfully covered enough for no one to see anything.
"it was good lenny, how was yours?" lenor quickly turned to flip the boys behind her off, before answering the redheaded boy. "mine was good too meeksy."

by the time their very short conversation had ended, charlie was making his way into the boy's room, leaving room for meeks and herself to enter too. "meeks. door." meeks sent him a 'what the fuck' look, and lenor took her hand from around meeks' neck to close the door. knox had taken a seat at the new kid's desk, neil on the radiator and charlie on neil's bed.

meeks dropped her lightly onto neil's bed next to charlie before taking a seat at his desk. charlie held his arms open for the girl who quickly leaned in to embrace her best friend. she waved to the other boys in the room before sitting back up and with her back against neil's headboard.

"how was your summer charlie?" neil was always polite, always asked how everyone else was. charlie smirked at knox and meeks, supposedly already having told them stories of his summer. "keen". one thing you had to know about charlie dalton, he was a ladies man, he practically had girls falling at his feet.

sure, lenor knew her best friend was good looking, but he was the world's biggest spaz so she didn't see how exactly he managed to keep a girl. lenor discreetly coughed into her hand, "slut". charlie slapped her bare thigh with the back of his hand, smiling at the girl next to him.

"ladies and gentlemen, what are the four pillars?" lenor smirked at the boys, this was a tradition for them to do at the beginning of every year. "travesty, horror, decadence, excrement".

"okay, study group. meeks aced latin. i didn't quite flunk english. so, if you want, we've got our study group." study group was another thing the group liked to do. meeks helped quite a few of them with latin, lenor was a mathematical genius so she helped with trig.

"sure. cameron asked me too. anyone mind including him?" loud groans were sounded at the thought of his incessant ass kissing. richard cameron was an insufferable kiss up and snitched on lenor at every chance he had. that was until she threatened to throat punch him.

"hmm, what's his speciality? bootlicking?" lenor laughed a little too loudly at charlie and ended up snorting, which then set off meeks and knox laughing too. "come on, he's your roommate." oh neil, always the voice of reason. sadly, cameron was not only charlie's roommate, but lenor's too. lenor's room was the only one with three beds in it, meaning she had to share with not one, but two teenage boys. she didn't know how she'd deal with sharing with cameron, but she had charlie so that lifted her spirits a bit.

as the boys engaged in a conversation that lenor didn't care about, she finally acknowledged the unfamiliar brunette in the room. he had been staring at her, well staring at her hair anyway. "hey new kid, i'm lenor, but please don't call me that, call me lenny" she extended her hand for him to shake.

neil quickly got up from his seat on the radiator. "oh this is todd anderson." each of the boys said their names and shook his hand, except charlie. he laid on neil's bed, a smug smile still across his face.

charlie pulled a cigarette from his pocket lighting it and offering it to lenor first. she took a couple of drags before leaning over charlie and passing it to neil. neil has barely took a drag before a loud knock sounded on the door causing him to put it out and kick it under his bed.

lenor sat up straight, pulling her skirt down so as not to get dragged to mr nolan's office. "it's open!" the door opened to reveal neil's father. neil was taken outside for a 'talk' with his father for disputing him in front of the group. the all listened through the door, charlie behind lenor, his hands on her waist.

they waited until they knew mr perry had left to go outside and comfort neil. lenor quickly wrapped her arms around the tall boys neck, his head resting in hers as he snaked his arms around her waist. lenor was like the mother of the group, she'd always comfort the boys when they had family arguments or struggles at school.

she was their personal therapist, and they'd knock on her door at all hours of the night just wanting to talk. she pulled away from the hug, resting her hands on his cheeks and making a funny face so that he'd smile for her.

"why doesn't he let you do what you want?" charlie asked, although he already knew why. "yeah neil, tell him off. it can't get any worse." neil scoffed at the two, lenor already knew that neil was going to come out with some sarcastic, passive aggressive argument. it was at that moment that she stepped behind charlie to stand beside meeks, resting her head on his shoulder, his head on hers.

"oh that's rich. like you guys tell your parents off, mr future lawyer and mr future banker." neil rolled his eyes, resting his head on the wall behind him. the little dispute carried on for a minute or two before meeks interrupted to say study group at eight in his room before disappearing to prepare for classes.

lenor followed in suit, grabbing charlie's hand and waving to neil and knox. she popped her head into neil's room. "hey todd, you should come tonight." she winked at him before disappearing with charlie back to their room, preparing for hours of helton's worst classes.

☆彡