EIGHTEEN!

EIGHTEEN!

☆彡

LENNY PULLED CHARLIE into their room, shutting the door and locking it behind her. she shoved him down onto the bed, throwing herself on top of him and curling into his chest.

he let out a soft laugh, his hand instantly beginning to run through her hair gently. he played with the ends of it, smiling when he heard her breaths get slower, signalling that his girl was asleep.

he continued playing with her hair, alternating from stroking it to putting little braids into it. when her eyes finally fluttered open, she had a confused look on her face, one that asked what the hell was happening.

he just said that she'd fell asleep, and let her lay her head back down onto his chest. she was tapping her feet gently on the bed, humming a quiet tune and moving her head side to side.

"hey charlie?" he turned his head to face the girl next to him. the two were cuddled up in their room, forgotten cups of hot cocoa surrounding them. she looked up towards him, giving him her best serious look.

"promise me, that if we get split up, we'll always find a way back to each other." in truth, lenny was terrified of losing charlie. the stunt he'd pulled in assembly had gotten him a beating, and she didn't want to see him get expelled.

he nodded gently, kissing her head and picking up her hand. "hey lenny?" it was now her turn to face him, giving him a small smile and awaiting whatever he was going to say to her.

"promise me, one day you're gonna let me marry you?" she tilted her head like a confused puppy, but nodded her head nonetheless. she sat up from her place on his chest, staring into his eyes.

"why would you wanna marry me?" he let out a breathy laugh, pulling her forwards to sit on his lap. he picked up her hands, playing with her fingers gently before opening his mouth.

"if i'm going to get married, i want it to be the love of my life." she looked up to him, grabbing his cheeks and pulling him into a passionate kiss, he kissed back, his hands going around her waist and pulling her tighter into him.

"you really mean it? don't play with me dalton." she gave him a stern look, pointing her finger at him and wagging it jokingly. he just kissed her forehead, telling her that he really did mean it.

"well in that case...i do."

☆彡