FIFTEEN!

FIFTEEN!

☆彡

LENNY WOKE UP the next morning with her cheek smushed up against his chest and their legs in a tangle. she remembered last nights events, a large smile appearing on her face.

her eyes fixed themselves on charlie's features. she thought he was utterly ethereal. his honey pool eyes, the way his soft snores fell from his lips, his hair falling delicately across his forehead.

her small smile widened as she noticed his eyes twitching behind his eyelids. he must've been dreaming about something. "staring isn't polite darling." his eyes fluttered open as he looked
down at her.

he kissed her forehead gently and tightened his arms that were wrapped around her waist. she placed soft kisses on chest, making her way up his neck. "you know i can't help myself."

he pulled her legs over each side of his waist so that she was straddling him. her hands were leant on his chest as she moved down to kiss his neck once again. his breath hitched in his throat when she found his sweet spot.

as much of a player as he was, lenny had this effect on charlie that sent him dizzy with giddiness. his hands rubbed patterns up and down her thighs, not letting her move off of him to lay back down. "charlie."

she dragged his name out, trying to force herself off of him. he sat up to reach her, peppering kisses along her jaw. she let out breathy moans, ones that only she and charlie could hear.

their alarm clock rang, signalling it was time to start the day, and to keep their hands off of each other. luckily for them, cameron hadn't noticed what the two were doing, and had slept through the alarm.

the two began to get ready, charlie watching in awe as lenny stood up from his bed. even though she was just clad in his sweatshirt and pyjama pants, he thought she looked perfect, her hair was slung into messy braids, ones that he himself had done, and she couldn't look more beautiful.

he was tempted to pull her back down and never let her go, but she was a bookworm and wouldn't stand for skipping classes just to lay in bed with him. charlie noticed that she was trying to reach her tie that was on the top shelf of their wardrobe, a place that lenny couldn't reach.

charlie stood behind her, one hand on her waist, and grabbed the tie, holding it above his head. she jumped up trying to grab it, but to no avail. desperate for her tie, she pulled charlie towards her by his shirt, planting her lips on his.

as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, she slipped the tie from out of his hand, hiding it behind her back. she pulled away gently, waving the tie in front of his face and giggling. "consider yourself distracted dalton."

she quickly ran out of the room and to the bathroom, charlie following closely behind. lenny felt as if all her dreams had come true, and to her, they had.

☆彡