TWENTY SEVEN!

TWENTY SEVEN!

☆彡

LENNY LAID BACK beside charlie, a soft smile on each of their faces. she curled up into his chest, tracing soft patterns into his naked skin, a light glow on their faces from the beaming sunlight. she looked up at her boy, smiling and placing a small kiss on a mark she'd left on his neck.

"i'm sure everyone in welton knows your name now, baby." he placed a small peck onto her lips, smiling as he pulled away from her. she had a sweat covered forehead, her hair sticking to it and her eyes were dark with lust, her neck was covered with red and purple marks, and she her lips were bruised from all the kissing they'd done. to him, she couldn't have looked more beautiful.

"hey lenny?" his voice was quiet, as though he was debating saying whatever it was he was going to come out with. she looked up towards him, a small smile on her lips. from the deed they'd just done, they'd somehow managed to become even closer than they already were, and she was sure they couldn't get any closer.

"i'm in love with you. not just like a middle school crush where they say i love you just because they think they have to. i'm really in love with you. i want to spend the rest of my life with you. a few kids running around, maybe a dog? me and you growing old together. you're the most amazing person i've ever met, and i want to make sure we're always together. this is going to sound a little weird but i need to ask you something."

she sat up, bringing the boy with her as she did so. she stood up from the bed, grabbing one of charlie's sweatshirts from his bag, pulling it over her head and grabbing a pair of his sweatpants. she pulled them onto her legs, sitting across from him on the bed. she gave him a sheepish smile as he sat waiting for her, a small grin on his lips.

"sorry, i was cold. you may continue." he grabbed her hands, running his thumbs over her knuckles gently. she looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to ask her whatever question it was that was weighing on his mind. his hair was disheveled, sticking to his head from the layer of sweat, she knew his was naked under those sheets, and she couldn't help but want to peek under the duvet.

"lenny marie moreau. we've got eight months left until we both turn eighteen. so i need to ask you this in advance so i don't look like an idiot on your birthday." he began rambling, causing lenny to push herself into his lap and place a soft kiss on his lips, he pushed her down on the bed, their kiss deepening.

she pushed him off of her body, forcing him to sit back up and holding his hands again. "nope. ask the damn question dalton, you know you're avoiding it." he sighed, looking down at their joint hands and smiling. he lifted her hands to his lips, placing a soft kiss on both of them and grinning widely.

"will you marry me?" she let out a loud laugh, rolling around on the bed for a few minutes, before realising that charlie wasn't laughing along with her like he usually would. she sat up quickly, cupping his cheeks with her small hands.

"wait what? like seriously?" he nodded his head the best he could between her hands, telling her that he really was serious about marrying his girlfriend. they had joked about it before, but she never thought charlie would seriously want to marry her, there wasn't anything he could love for very long.

"yeah. as soon as we're eighteen we can run away, i've got a trust fund, so have you. we use the money to get a place together, have a small wedding, and then you're all mine for the rest of my life. what do you say baby? you wanna be my wife for life?"

she pushed him down on the bed, attaching their lips in a love filled kiss. she was so in love with this boy, she didn't know how it was possible. she smiled as she looked at him, nodding viciously and smiling.

"a thousand times yes. i love you charlie. forever and always. now get dressed. we've got a school to destroy."

☆彡