THIRTEEN!

THIRTEEN!

☆彡

IN THE MIDST of that class, todd was pulled a huge distance away from his comfort zone, courtesy of mr keating. lenny congratulated the shy boy with a pat on the back and a kiss on his cheek.

she latched onto charlie's hand and let him pull her out of the room. lenny was not at all excited for the dead poets meeting. sure she loved everyone, but she'd rather be cooped up in her room, letting the black ink exude from her pen in a flurry of passion and heartbreak.

the boys were seated in the cave, each of them smoking a pipe and discussing classes. lenny was drooling on charlie's shoulder, her soft snores sounding to the rest of the group.

harriet wasn't with them, she said she had to study for a trig test she had. knox looked forlorn that his girl wasn't with them, his features posing a depressed expression.

the boys were hooting at hollering, specifically meeks and pitts. charlie screwed up a piece of paper and threw it at them, signalling them to shut up by pointing to the sleeping girl next to him. she stirred slightly, rubbing her eyes gently.

she leant her head down to rest on charlie's lap. his hand instinctively went to brush her hair out of her face, stroking it gently. he continued to do so until her soft snores could once again be heard.

charlie noticed knox's expression, nudging his shoulder with his fingertips. "come on knox, join in. what's wrong?" pitts scoffed gently when knox rolled his eyes, he seemingly knew what was wrong with the brunette boy.

"it's harriet obviously." knox glared at pitts momentarily before sighing and rubbing his temples. her plan was working and he was not happy about it.

lenny opened one of her eyes, scoffing and sitting up. "knoxie, i love you man, but you've got to grow a pair. she's not going to bite." charlie instantly stood up, picking up a saxophone and playing a sweet tune on it.

lenny cheered for her boy, letting out loud whoops and clapping. he sat down next to her, just as knox jumped up. "that's it. if i don't have harriet, i'm going to kill myself." lenny clapped her hands excitedly, she'd been waiting for this moment since harriet got there.

knox deserves some happiness, he was the sweetest boy she's ever met. charlie tried to tell him to calm down, in fear of his best friend getting his heart broken, but lenny shoved her hand over his mouth.

he licked her palm, laughing when she wiped it on his face. he leant to kiss her forehead gently, but she ducked under and licked his cheek. "payback dalton." he ruffled her hair and turned back to knox. "that's just my problem charlie. i've been calm my whole life. i'll do something about that."

lenny clapped excitedly once again, following knox as he ran out of the cave. she pulled charlie along with her, his legs failing him as he fell over a tree branch. when charlie fell, he pulled lenny with him.

she landed on top of him, her legs straddling his waist, their faces not even an inch apart. a soft blush coated lenny's cheeks, as a feeling built in her stomach. could she like charlie? surely not, he was her best friend. or was he more?

she stood up, offering her hand to charlie and pulling him off of the ground. they ran to catch up with the others, watching as knox ran towards his room. he told them all to stay there, and lenny couldn't take the anticipation.

she watched as knox ran out of the room and back down the hall ten minutes later. "she said yes!" lenny jumped up and down in excitement, her best friends were finally together. oh how she'd longed for that moment.

she grabbed dotty's hand and began squealing with her, their respective boys telling them to shut up. she flicked charlie's nose gently and screwed her face up as he began kissing her cheeks. the group dispersed, everyone going off into their rooms.

charlie and lenny made their way down the hall, quickly getting into their room before cameron could, charlie locked the door to keep cameron our, turning his back so that lenny could pull on her pyjamas.

she tapped his shoulder once she'd done so, allowing him to change before letting cameron in. they each settled in their beds, lenny laying a small kiss on charlie's cheek and turning their lamp off. "night asshole." he smiled gently at her, reaching his hand out for her to hold. "night princess."

☆彡