EIGHT!

EIGHT!

☆彡

"A MAN IS not very tire, he is exhausted. and don't she very sad use-" mr keating stood at the front of the class pointing at  knox. "come on mr overstreet you twerp." knox looked back at lenny and charlie, who were sat giggling away in the back. he then looked to harriet, who shrugged her shoulders and began laughing too.

"morose?" charlie leaned forward and patted knox on the shoulder in congratulations. mr keating clapped his hands and pointed back to knox. "exactly! morose. now, language was developed for one endeavour, and that is? mr anderson. come on, are you a man or an amoeba?"

todd looked up nervously, alarming lenny and harriet who gave each other wary looks. mr keating paused for a moment, smiling gently and turning to neil. "mr perry?" neil smiled towards dotty, who was staring at him with pride. "uh, to communicate?" mr keating shook his head with faux disappointment before speaking.

"no! to woo women. today we're going to be talking about william shakespeare." the whole class groaned aside from dotty and lenny. the two loved to read shakespeare together, lenny even referred to dotty as juliet because of her secret relationship with neil.

charlie smiled in awe at lenny, her grin spreading from ear to ear. she would force him to sit and read shakespeare with her sometimes just because she loved him that much.

"now miss moreau, miss saunders i see you're both very happy with my choice." the two girls nodded their heads vigorously at their teacher.

mr keating began to address everyone's great hate for shakespeare, referring to him as someone who writes something very interesting.

he put on an exaggerated british accent and extended his right arm. "o titus, bring your friend hither." but if any of you have seen mr. marlon brando, you know, shakespeare can be different. "friend, romans, countrymen, lend me your ears." you can also imagine, maybe, john wayne as macbeth going,
"well, is this a dagger I see before me?""

mr keating demanded that the class gather at the front of the room, a book in his hand. charlie and lenny assumes their usual position, lenny sat on a desk with charlie stood in between her legs.

his hands were rested on her thighs, to which dotty gave lenny an uneasy look about. lenny shrugged her shoulders at the girl, a smile playing on her lips. she kissed charlie's cheek and leant forward on his shoulder to see mr keating.

once he'd finished reading his part of the book, he sent the class back to their seats. harriet and knox were caught in a love struck stare. lenny nudged charlie's shoulder and subtly nodded towards them.

the two smiled at each other gently before taking their seats. they watched on as mr keating took a stand atop his desk.

"why do i stand up here? anybody?" charlie raised his hand, his signature cheeky smirk playing upon his lips. "to feel taller?" the class erupted into fits of laughter before mr keating tapped his foot on the bell on his desk.

lenny giggled slightly at charlie's expression. "thank you for playing mr dalton. i stand upon my desk to remind yourself that we just constantly look at things in a different way." he glanced around the classroom until he locked eyes with lenny. she smiled gently. she knew that she'd be forever learning in this classroom.

☆彡