THREE!

THREE!

☆彡

THE TRIG GROUP group was somewhat fun for the group. it was good to all be gathered in one room, partially free to do what you'd like. lenny was perched on the edge of her chair, nose buried in 'little women'. she'd found a strong love for that book recently.

charlie, neil and cameron were seated across the table from her, each doing trig homework. pitts and meeks were across the room working on their hi-fi system to get some sounds to this godforsaken place.

knox was due back any minute, and lenny was dying to see how his dinner went. cameron was trying to explain trig to neil, who just wasn't listening to his yammering. lenny lifted her head up as knox walked through the door, leaning back against it woefully.

his jacket was slung over his shoulder, a somber look on his face. he looked like a puppy who'd been kicked one too many times. "how was the dinner knoxie?" lenny tried to lift the mood by seeing if it went okay. charlie shot her a concerned look, to which she answered with a shrug of her shoulders.

he let out a 'huh' and a long sigh, turning to face his friends. "i said how was dinner?" she gave him a small smile, before standing up and moving over to charlie. he opened his arms for her, allowing her to sit on his lap. she put her arm around his neck, playing with the hairs at the nape of his neck. he placed a small kiss at the joint of her neck and shoulder, smiling up at her.

"terrible. awful." lenny let a frown settle upon her face. she tilted her head like a confused puppy, her eyes shining with sadness for him. of course the boys asked why, more specifically charlie. knox took a seat where lenny was previously sat, sighing deeply and leaning his chin on the palm of his hand.

"tonight, i met the most beautiful girl in my entire life. aside from lenny." the girl smiled gratefully, leaning over to pat his cheek lightly. this gave charlie a nice view as he pulled her back down onto his lap. neil had finally joined the conversation, as confused as everyone else at how that was a bad thing.

"are you crazy? what's wrong with that?" knox had once again sighed, as lenny's frown appeared again. he really was sad about this. "she's practically engaged. to chet danburry." lenny faked a gag at the name. chet danburry was an egotistical, small minded jock who thought women were only good for sex and cooking. she hated chet danburry with a passion. he'd felt her up at a party once, which resulted in charlie and neil having black eyes for two weeks after they tried defending her.

"that's too bad." pitts must have been listening to the conversation too. meeks was off in his world of radio free america like he usually was these days. he looked up briefly and made eye contact with lenny, she blew him a kiss that he pretended to catch and place on his cheek. she giggled lightly, turning back to the conversation.

"too bad? it's worse than too bad pittsie, it's a tragedy. a girl this beautiful in love with such a jerk." his forlorn look had turned even sadder. it pained lenny to see her best friend in such a bad state. if she ever saw this chris, maybe she'd understand the pain that knox was going through.

the only heartbreak she'd been through was with a boyfriend she has when she was fifteen. he cheated on her with a girl from st anne's in the next town over. she ran back to welton and locked herself in her dorm room. the boys all managed to get into the room, gathering around her in various places of the room.

charlie was sat next to her as she cried into his shoulder, meeks was sat next to charlie, his hand rested on her knee. neil was sat in her radiator, rubbing her back lightly. pitts was at her desk, not really knowing what to do, and knox was sat on the floor in front of her trying to make her laugh.

"all the good ones go for jerks, you know that." lenny gave a mock scoff at pitts' remark. she laughed lightly at it, smiling at the fact they actually believed that. "am i not a good one pittsie? i haven't gone for anyone." pitts gave her a sheepish smile, his cheeks going bright red.

"you've got us though, you don't count, none of us would fall in love with you, we love you too much." lenny placed a hand on her heart, wiping fake tears from her eyes. her grin spread from eye to eye and she confessed her love for each of the boys. "that doesn't include you cameron." she gave him a sarcastic smile, turning back to knox and smiling nicely at him.

this was what the boys loved about her, she wasn't afraid to say what she thought about someone.

☆彡