TWO!

TWO!

☆彡

LENORS DAY HAD been tiresome, and the only seemingly good class was her next one, english. her new teacher, mr keating, seemed to be a push over, and she could probably soar right through the class without doing anything. she shoved charlie through the door of the classroom, making him fall into knox.

the boys looked at each other with devilish smiles before darting towards the girl, picking her up at both ends. knox hooked his arms under hers and charlie picked up her feet. she kicked and shouted for them to put her down. "meeks! meeksy! avenge me my ginger lover! tell pittsy, neil and todd that i love them!"

the class erupted into laughter, all except for cameron. "i love you lenny! i will get justice my sweet love!" by this point, lenny was straddling charlie's waist as knox has now let go of her. the two stared into each other's eyes for a moment before he dropped her down to the floor lightly, kissing her forehead and taking his seat next to her.

a man walked into the classroom, sending everyone in the room silent. he strolled through, whistling a tune as he went. he made his way to the door, and walked straight out of it. lenny sent charlie a look which meant 'he's a good one'. the teacher then stuck his head around the door frame. "well come on". the class hesitantly got up.

charlie guiding lenny with his hands on her waist. they were gathered in the hallway, in front of a cabinet with pictures and trophies. charlie stood beside her, with neil close to them, and meeks somewhere in front. when mr keating noticed the young woman standing amongst the boys he gave a strange, yet intrigued look, but said nothing about it.

""oh captain, my captain." who knows where that comes from?". lenny raised her hand eagerly, finally able to show off the hours of summer poetry reading she'd done by orders of her father. mr keating smiled towards the girl, as charlie beamed down at her, knowing she usually struggled with english. "it's a poem by walt whitman. it's about abraham lincoln." mr keating sent a thankful smile her way. "thankyou.." he said, waiting for her to reveal her name.

"lenny moreau." charlie wrapped his arm around the girl's waist, gripping tightly. he was always possessive around other males, except for the group, he let them do as they please. she leant in to him, earning a smile from him which made her feel warm inside.

"now in this class you can call me mr keating, or if you're a little more daring, oh captain my captain." keating began telling them about the times that he himself attended hellton academy. lenny turned to look around at her friends, seeing cameron with his notebook in hand, hurrying to scribble every word keating says down.

she felt sorry for him, knowing that literally nobody, including herself, liked him. she tuned back into the conversations when he began addressing pitts. he was telling him read a poem from a book that he had been given. "to the virgins, to make much of time?" lenny began snickering into charlie's shoulder as he buried his face in her hair trying to suppress his laughs.

"yes, that's the one. somewhat appropriate isn't it?" that once again made everyone chuckle except for lenny and charlie, who at the same time said 'not for me', which then set everyone off laughing a third time.

"gather ye rosebuds while ye may, old time is still a flying, and this same flower that smiles today, tomorrow will be dying." lenor clapped enthusiastically for pitts, throwing in a couple of 'whoops' that charlie joined in on. "thank you mr pitts. gather ye rosebuds why ye may. the latin term for this sentiment is carpe diem. now who knows what that means?"