TEN!

TEN!

☆彡

WHAT LENNY SAW when she finally opened her eyes fully, was todd and neil running around their room, todd trying to get his notebook back from neil. she shook her head and smiled lightly, before being pulled into the room by charlie.

he had some drums in his hand, and began running around the room too. lenny stood at the door, catching todd's notebook in her hands which led to todd wrapping his arms around her waist to try and get it back.

dotty was stood at the door with harriet, knox's arm wrapped gently around her shoulders. she threw the notebook to dotty who darted into the room and up to neil. he shoved her behind him to protect her from todd.

the notebook was passed to harriet at the door. knox stood in front of harriet to shield her from the brunette boy. the book was thrown to lenny and charlie who were passed out on todd's bed together.

lenny was laid on top of charlie, his hand running patterns up and down her thigh. "lenny get your ass up!" charlie quickly picked the girl up and grabbed the notebook. he banged his drums loudly, which alerted cameron from their room. lenny climbed down from todd's bed and sat on the floor by his desk.

by now everyone had calmed down, and was just sat in neil and todd's room. the crowd from the hallway had vanished and the group were left alone.

lenny was slowing falling asleep against todd's desk, her soft snores filling the room. dotty gestured for charlie to take her to bed, it was almost lights out time and it would only be a few hours until they left for the dead poets meeting.

charlie picked her up gently, her head resting on his shoulder. he took her across the hall and to their room, hearing the whispers about how cute they were from dotty and harriet.

he went to lay her down on her bed, but she clutched onto his sweater, whispering a gentle 'no'. he placed her into his bed, climbing in beside her. she curled into his chest, tracing patterns onto his arm. his hand stroked her hair gently until they fell asleep together.

they were woke up by a gentle knock on their door. charlie pulled lenny out of bed, his arm wrapped tightly around her shoulders. she meant into his body, letting the heat radiate to her.

she ignored the knowing looks from dotty, and the envious glances from harriet. lenny smiles up at charlie, leaning up to peck his cheek lightly. he began kissing all over her face, before cameron bumped into them 'by accident' and charlie had to hold lenny back from punching him.

he clutched her hand tightly and pulled her down the hallway and down the stairs. they made their way to the cave, their poems and stories ready to be shared. dotty and neil led the group again, their hands intertwined much like their souls.

knox and harriet were behind charlie and lenny, and the red headed girl turned around the give the blonde a quick wink.

when they arrived at the cave, lenny sent charlie off to talk to knox and neil, pulling harriet and dotty to a corner. "so ladies, how's the love lives?" lenny have the two girls a small smile, her red lips curling up.

"mines good, as soon as me and neil turn eighteen, we're leaving. away from our parents." lenny clapped her hands excitedly, she was happy that her best friend was finally able to be in love with neil, without the repercussions she gets from their fathers.

the two girls turned to harriet expectantly. "i still like knox, and i think that i'm breaking breaking his barriers. i really like him guys." lenny and dotty gave each other a look, one that harriet wasn't familiar with. lenny leant forward and flicked her forehead.

harriet reaches to rub the spot that lenny had flicked, asking what it was for. "are you dumb? i've not seen that boy like that since his fourteenth birthday. and that was only because charlie fell and broke his nose and he found it hilarious. i think he likes you harriet." harriet's cheeks blushed a deep red colour, before clearing her throat and getting ready to speak.

before she had the chance, neil addressed the group, declaring the meeting officially started. the girls moved to their respective boys. these were their boys, and they weren't ever planning on letting them go.

☆彡