TWENTY!

TWENTY!

☆彡

LENNY POUTED AS she sat on the edge of charlie's bed. they were getting ready to go to neil's show and lenny wasn't happy. she sighed heavily, eliciting a soft breathy chuckle from charlie. he took a seat next to the girl, pulling her under his arm and kissing her head.

"what's the matter, love." she leant her head against his shoulder, nuzzling into his neck. he put two fingers under her chin, gently lifting it up so she'd look at him. he gave her a pleading look, one that begged for her to tell him what was wrong with her.

"i already know that dotty and harriet are going to look amazing. and i look like this." she pulled gently at the hem of her dress, falling back onto the bed and rubbing her eyes. charlie frowned, pulling her back up and cupping her cheeks with his hands.

"lenor maria moreau. you are the most gorgeous girl i have ever met. i don't care what other girls look like. i want you. to me, you're the only girl in the world, and i'm the luckiest man alive. i love you." she smiled gently, placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

she contemplated her next decision for a minute, putting a large grin on her face. she pulled him towards her, attaching her lips to his neck. she sucked three deep purple marks into the pale skin, smiling when she pulled away. "just for good measure."

she patted his cheek gently, pulling him up and out of the room. when they met up with the rest of the group, excluding neil, the girls quickly ran up to her, wrapping her in a tight hug. dotty had done her hair, lenny now sporting victory rolls on the top of her head.

lenny was clad in a red dress, a black cardigan atop, with her signature deep red lipstick adorning her plump lips. dotty was wearing a blue sundress, a deeper blue cardigan atop of hers. harriet had a yellow blouse with a black skirt on. she had an orange cardigan wrapped around her shoulders, and a grin on her lips.

"you two look beautiful." the three girls said simultaneously, giggling when they realised what they'd done. they linked arms, pushing their way through the group of boys, flicking their hair and storming away.

charlie and knox followed with their mouths hung open, like lost puppies. the rest of the group followed in tow, meeks stopping the group. "charlie what's that on your neck?" lenny stopped dead in her tracks, turning towards the ginger boy. she walked up to charlie, running a ginger across the marks on his neck.

"that's my masterpiece." she gave an innocent smile, walking back towards the girls, swaying her hips. charlie's mouth hung open, he was hopelessly in love with a badass. meeks just patted the boys back, shaking his head with a knowing smile on his lips.

charlie caught up with lenny, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her away from their friends. "i'm not done with you yet." she giggled when he dragged her into the janitor's closet, pushing her against the back wall.

she heard a bunch of stuff clatter, seeing charlie on the floor with a mop on his head. "well that killed the mood." lenny couldn't breathe from laughing so much, being pulled to the floor by charlie. they laid laughing together, their sides beginning to hurt.

they heard a commotion outside, rushing to get up and out of the door. when they made it back to their friends, they saw chris stood smiling sheepishly towards knox. lenny went to run towards the girl, being held back by dotty's hand on her shoulder.

the asian girl gestured towards harriet's clenched fists, eliciting a large smirk from lenny. harriet strolled up to chris, a large grin on her face, her fists still clenched. she lifted her hand up, landing a swift punch to the blonde girl's cheek. "you broke his damn heart. i can't forgive you for that. stay away."

harriet turned around to face the group, wincing and shaking her hand around. dotty and lenny ran up to the girl, wrapping her in a tight hug and congratulating her. she made her way over to knox, grabbing his tie and pulling him into a passionate kiss.

"never let me punch anyone again." the group cheered for the two, being silenced by mr mcallister coming down the hall. dotty rushed everyone out, claiming they needed to hurry up and go to see neil. lenny latched her hand onto charlie's, following her best friends out of the building.

☆彡