FOURTEEN!

FOURTEEN!

☆彡

THE GROUP MADE their way into the cave, lenny was with meeks, charlie telling her that he had a surprise for everyone. she took her usual seat, the one she'd have next to charlie, but she froze when she heard female laughter from outside.

dotty and harriet were already in the cave with her, and the three girls gave each other suspicious looks. they awaited charlie's entrance, but each of them were surprised to see him holding onto the waist of a blonde girl.

the boys all sat up, ready to try and impress the girls, all aside from neil and knox, who held tightly onto their girls. lenny's once bright smile faltered when she daw the two girls walk in, her heart dropping to the pit of her stomach.

dotty and harriet sent her sympathetic smiles, as she turned towards meeks. he was focused on the blonde girl's breasts, there goes her comfort for the night. he was always the one who'd look after her when she had a fight with charlie.

lenny couldn't decide if she was mad at charlie for bringing the girls to the meeting, or sad that his attention was on them and not her. lenny had woke up and decided that she did like charlie. not that she didn't know already, but she just couldn't admit it to herself.

it was now clarified that he didn't like her back, and her heart was stomped on and flushed down the toilet. she moved for charlie and the girls to sit down, rolling her eyes and moving when charlie went to kiss her forehead. he grabbed her wrist gently and sent her a questioning glance, but she just ripped her arm away and sat beside cameron.

"hi you guys, meet gloria and..." lenny rolled her eyes at the boy, the idiot couldn't even remember the poor girls name. he was obviously more bothered about the blonde one, gloria. lenny shook her head and began having a conversation with cameron, which seemed to rattle charlie.

lenny felt sick to her stomach that she was breathing the same air as cameron let alone having a conversation with the boot licker. charlie stood up, declaring that the meeting should began immediately. "yeah, if you guys don't have a meeting, how will we know if we want to join?"

lenny's jaw dropped in disbelief, he was going to invite the polly pockets to the dead poets society? she was outraged. she glared daggers at charlie as hard as she could, and he simply shrugged at her.

charlie leant over to tina, whispering, "shall i compare thee to a summers day? thou art more lovely and more temperate." tina reckoned that was sweet, and gloria looked overly jealous.

he then turned to gloria, "she walks in beauty like the night. of cloudless climes and starry skies. all that's best, dark and bright. meet in her aspect and her eyes."

lenny rolled her eyes, before gloria said, "that's beautiful." lenny scoffed delicately, this barbie doll really didn't know lord byron. "it's plagiarism is what it is. you're not fooling anyone dalton."

charlie raised his middle finger to the agitated girl, turning back to tina and gloria. tina pulled a bottle of alcohol out, passing it to neil. she told him to pass it round the group, and everyone shook their heads.

lenny held her hand out for the bottle, taking a few swings and relishing in the feeling of the burning liquid going down her throat. everyone looked on with wide eyes, except for charlie, who's eyes held regret.

the meeting came to a close, and everyone made their way to their respective rooms, charlie walking tina and gloria home. lenny laid on her bed, frustrated with herself for letting it get to her.

she swore never to fall in love in her teenage years, it could only do damage. as charlie let himself into the room, cameron slipped out, claiming he needed to speak to neil. the tension in the room could be cut with a knife, and lenny glared daggers into the back of charlie's head.

"what's got you so mad? you jealous i brought the girls round?" lenny scoffed, she knew that was what she was angry about, but she wasn't going to tell charlie that. she rolled her eyes and faced away from him.

"so now you're not talking to me? fine, be like that." lenny turned back towards charlie, standing up to try and reach his height. she squared up to him, ready to start an argument.

"really? you brought two unknown girls to a dead poets meeting, something that's meant to be a secret in our group, and then proceeded to basically have sex with them the entire time? it's disgusting charlie. and no, i'm not jealous."

"god shut up." charlie slipped a hand over his mouth, he knew that lenny hated being told to shut up. it was her biggest hate, being forced to be quiet.

"shut up? did you really just say that? listen here dalton, you don't get to tell me to shut up you imbecile, you brought two hookers with you to a dead poets meeting, knowing full well i'm in lo-"

lenny's rambling was cut off by charlie placing his lips on hers. the kiss was passionate, and all their hidden emotions were poured into it. lenny melted into the kiss, she had dreamed of this day for a while.

the two smiled as they pulled away, lenny's arms resting on charlie's shoulders, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. charlie's hands were rested on lenny's lower back, dangerously close to her ass.

"so you're in love with me huh?" charlie's cocky smirk graced his face, which lenny rewarded him by slapping his shoulder. he kissed her cheeks over and over again, tickling her sides until they collapsed on her bed.

"what if i said i was in love with you too?"

☆彡