TWENTY SIX!

TWENTY SIX!

☆彡

LENNY SIGHED AS she and charlie began to pack up their things. lenny already knew she was going to be expelled, but when charlie landed a punch on cameron, he might as well have signed his own expulsion papers. charlie looked over to his girl, who was sat on her bed resting her head in her hands.

he knelt in front of her, cupping her cheeks in his hands. she looked up from her lap to lock eyes with the boy, who looked like he hadn't slept in days. lenny hadn't slept either, all that's as running through her head was the thought of finding neil's dead body. if she was a minute later, she would've seen him with a hole in his head.

"look at me. we're going to be okay. we've got each other. me and you against the world remember? we're all we need." she nodded, letting him swipe his thumbs across her cheeks to wipe away the few stray tears that had fell. lenny rarely cried, and when she did, the boys knew it was bad. charlie was right though, they always had each other.

lenny stood up from her end, pulling him up with her. she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss. their door was already locked, keeping cameron our whole they prepared to say goodbye to the school. his arms wrapped around her waist, rubbing circles on her hips. she walked them backwards, letting charlie's body drop down onto his bed.

she straddled his waist, his hands moving to the back of her thighs. they both smiled into the kiss, pulling away gently and giving each other devilish smiles. "you know what would really piss welton off? if we had sex on their precious beds." lenny had been planning to sleep with charlie for a while, they just never had a chance to be alone.

he gave her a big grin, lifting her up by her waist and dropping her gently onto the bed. she pulled his blazer off of his shoulders, beginning to unbutton his school shirt gently. he connected their lips again, his hands moving to unbutton her shirt. she smiled into the kiss as she pulled his shirt down his arms, running her hands up his muscles.

his head dropped down to her neck, peppering open mouthed kisses down her chest. she sat up, allowing him to pull her shirt off and lay her back down. she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him back into a passionate kiss. his hands moved under her skirt, pulling her tights down her legs and rushing back up. he had always adored seeing her in a skirt, her legs always looked absolutely amazing.

he pulled away from their kiss, sitting back on his knees and admiring her body. he only ever saw her in her school uniform and his jumpers, so seeing her like this was amazing to him. she found herself biting her lip, her eyes darting around charlie's body. she couldn't believe that this man was all hers, and that no one else could have him.

in sync, the two of them looked up to each other, large grins making their way across their faces. charlie moves his hands to lock with lenny's, their fingers lacing together gently. charlie used to joke that their hands fit together like puzzle pieces, and that meant they were meant to be together. he raised their joint hands above her head and gave her a toothy smile.

"let's make sure welton never forget charlie dalton and lenny moreau."

☆彡