SEVENTEEN!

SEVENTEEN!

☆彡

AS LENNY AWOKE, her face shoved into charlie's chest, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist, a smile graced her face. she lifted her head, peppering kisses on charlie's neck and jaw.

she heard a groan fall from charlie's lips, eliciting a large grin from lenny. his hands moved down, rolling her on top of him to straddle his waist. she leant further down, sucking on the pale skin of charlie's neck.

he let out a small moan, pulling her flush against him and flipping them over. cameron had stayed in meeks' room the previous night, leaving the couple alone for the evening.

he flipped them over, his hands either side of her head, his knee in between her thighs. he connected their lips in a hasty kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance.

he pulled away gently, attaching his lips to the skin of her collarbones, sucking deep purple marks into her skin. his touch was a flame that ignited the gasoline of her body.

she let out a breathy moan at the contact, pushing her hips into his. he trailed kisses down the front of her body, sucking marks into her stomach gently. his fingertips dug into her hips, pressing her further into the bed.

she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling his hips down into hers. they let out a synchronised moan, grinding their hips together. she grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him into another rushed kiss.

she moved to straddled him again, his hands making their way to her ass and squeezing roughly. she moaned into the kiss, grinding down on him and tangling her hands in his already messy hair.

just as things were about to get better, their alarm went off, causing the two of them to groan and pull away from each other. they smiled sheepishly at each other, beginning to get ready for the day to come.

☆彡