TWENTY FOUR!

TWENTY FOUR!

☆彡

AS LENNY RUSHED down the winding halls of welton academy, she came across a door that hid some stairs, ones that led to the attic. she and the boys had explored it before, and they'd made a pact to come here whenever one of them was in trouble.

they'd never let cameron in on this secret, and lenny was more than thankful for that in this moment. she rushed up the stairs as she heard footsteps approaching, taking a seat on a blanket they'd kept in the attic. she and charlie had once had a date up there, and the blanket had been left by them.

there was a cupboard that could fit lenny in it, and when she heard footsteps climbing the stairs, she rushed into the cabinet and held her breath. she heard the chatter of the boys, some asking where she was. she clambered out, hitting her head on the way out of the closet.

"i think that was the best thing i've ever seen." she took a stand in front of the boys, bowing gracefully and giving them a big grin. the girls weren't there, lenny looked around, but couldn't spot them amongst the boys. knox noticed her searching, telling that harriet had taken dotty to see neil.

a silence filled the room when their friend was mentioned. lenny had had a nightmare about neil the previous night, about what would've happened if she wasn't there. she imagined him killing himself, and how dull their lives would be. they'd be losing the glue that held their group together, and they couldn't do that.

she took a seat on the blanket again, charlie sitting next to her and resting his head on her shoulder. he placed a soft kiss on it, grabbing her hand and rubbing her knuckles with his thumb. she smiled softly, looking up at all her boys. meeks was giving them a fond smile, and looking towards the entrance to the attic.

"cameron's finking. he's in nolan's office right now." lenny shook her head and sighed. she'd do anything to get the opportunity to punch him. he was an elitist asshole that deserved nothing more than a cold cup of tea and a kick in the balls. she could feel charlie tense up from his place next to her, and she knew he was getting heated.

she heard footsteps again, recognising the red flattop coming up the stairs. she glared at cameron as he came into the attic, flipping him off and smiling sarcastically. "you're out. what you did in there just got you a one way ticket to expulsion." lenny shrugged her shoulders gently, saying that it was only a matter of time until she was kicked out.

cameron seemed flustered, as though he was guilty of something. charlie stood up from his position next to lenny, pulling her up with him. she stood by his side, just as angry as he was. "you finked didn't you?" cameron held a hand to his chest, seemingly offended by charlie's accusation.

it was written all over his face that he had done it. he had told them everything. about the dead poets society, mr keating, hell he was probably trying to pin the whole thing on lenny. but no way was she letting him get away without a scratch.

☆彡