89%

The next day, Naruto walked into the school and saw his locker was unlocked. He thought that was strange because he never went to his locker yesterday because he had all the books he needed in his book bag.

He took the lock off and opened the door. He swung his book bag and coat onto the hook with a sigh, already dreading the rest of the day.

That is when his attention was caught by something on the top shelf of his locker. It looked orange but he couldn't exactly see what it was since it was tucked all the way at the back of the shelf.

He reached up and grabbed the orange, fluffy, object, and pulled it down from the shelf. He stared at the fox plushy in confusion and then peeked over the shelf again. That's when he also saw a container with a note taped onto the top. He gently grabbed the container and removed it from the shelf as well, immediately feeling the warmth of the container on his fingers.

"Happy 17th Birthday, Naruto. I know it isn't much but I wasn't sure what you would like other than this. I hope you have an amazing day, dobe."

The bottom was signed, "your secret admirer."

Naruto chuckled and looked closer at the see-through container. Miso ramen.

There was suddenly a tingling feeling going through his whole body. His secret admirer didn't think it was much but when you haven't gotten something for your birthday in years, it was more than enough. With that thought, tears started to well in his eyes so he put the fox and ramen back on the shelf for later on and grabbed his math textbook.

Little did he know, there was someone staring at him from down the hallway. A raven boy pressed nonchalantly against his locker, or so it seemed to anyone walking passed.

- October 10th, 8:30 AM -

{Naruto}
Thank you so much, teme. I'm serious, this means a lot to me.

{Secret Admirer}
It was nothing, don't worry about it...

{Naruto}
I really want to know who you are.

{Secret Admirer}
Enjoy your day, dobe.

Author Note: Sorry that it has been literally two years. I forgot that this story was a thing until I was scrolling through my notifications the other day and saw, "please update!" like five million times. Thanks for all the support and trust me, I won't forget about this again.