54%

Author Note: PuppyLover774 reached out to me on Amino and sent me the cutest artwork ever! It made my whole day and I can't stop smiling when I look at it. I asked for their permission to share it with all of you and they said they didn't mind so here it is! It is based on '60%' when Naruto and Sasuke were talking about their jobs.

I can't thank them enough for drawing this and I am so honoured that they love my story enough to do that

I can't thank them enough for drawing this and I am so honoured that they love my story enough to do that. With all of that said, I know you all want to continue reading so here you go:

"Sasuke!" Hinata hissed as she grabbed the shoulder in front of her. She gripped hard enough to get the body to stop moving but not enough to hurt the person she had yanked.

"Hn," he sighed, "what's up?"

"When are you going to tell him?"

"Soon," Sasuke replied as he opened the door to his truck.

"Soon?" She asked as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, "what is soon for you, exactly? A few months?"

"It won't be that long," Sasuke groaned. "I need to figure out how I'm going to do it."

"Well, we are all waiting!" She grumbled. "We don't like keeping secrets from Naruto."

"Kiba seems fine with it and Sai is nonchalant about everything going on around him," Sasuke sighed.

The student parking lot was packed today. People were running around trying to find their friend's vehicles so they could make a getaway before the buses did. If they weren't doing that they were either smoking by the dumpster or running towards the busses at the end of the lot.

It was a hot day and Sasuke could feel the sweat slowly forming on his back. No wonder there were so many people carpooling today. Many were probably headed towards the mall or out to the bowling alley that recently opened downtown.

"Well, that's not me," Hinata added. "Plus, Sakura is smart. She'll probably find out soon as well and what then? You know she won't keep a secret from Naruto."

"Fine, your right. I'll figure my shit out. Just cover me a little longer, alright?"

"Alright. Just remember who I'm doing this for," Hinata said as she went to walk away.

"I owe you!" Sasuke called out as Hinata walked the opposite direction. He didn't see the small smile that fell across her cheeks at the promise.

With a small chuckle, Sasuke opened the back door to his truck and swung his book bag onto the seat next to his uniform.

He was working from three to nine tonight and was not looking forward to the shift at all. Work distracted him and usually, that was good for Sasuke. Being swept up in making coffees and restocking pastries managed to keep Sasuke's mind off of the stresses going on in his day-to-day life, but today was different. Sasuke needed his head. He needed to figure out what to do with this situation he had gotten himself into.

His original plan was to just have Naruto find out who Sasuke was on his own. But the more Sasuke thought about his plan, the more that idea seemed like a tornado waiting to happen.

That is why Sasuke decided to find a way to tell Naruto himself. He was hoping to do it in a way that would not hurt Naruto but he already knew it would no matter what he did. That night they sat in his truck proved that Naruto was already upset and there was no way he could undo it now.

Sasuke got into his truck and put the key into the ignition. He clicked the radio on and turned the volume down so the music came out in a low hum.

"Just know you're not alone. Cause' I'm gonna make this place your home."

"Ugh, I hate this song," Sasuke groaned as he moved his hands to the steering wheel.

He was about to drive away when he heard a loud voice outside of his truck that sounded oddly familiar. Quickly, he rolled down his window and listened closely.

"Settle down, it'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fear," a voice sang from across the parking lot.

"Oh my God, Naruto! This song is so corny!" Sakura groaned.

"The trouble it might drag you down," Naruto continued, uncaring towards his friends complaining. "If you get lost, you can always be found."

"He loves Phillip Phillips for whatever reason. Trust me, he won't stop singing unless you murder him," Gaara commented sending a small glare towards the radio next to them.

"Just know you're not alone," Naruto sang as Sakura tried to cover his mouth. "'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home."

The three of them were sat on the steps that lead up to the school. It looked like they were doing some kind of project together based on the papers spilled around them and the textbooks placed by their feet. Gaara had placed a small radio next to them and apparently, Naruto really enjoyed the song that had just ended.

"Ugh, thank God that song is over," Sakura sighed as she grabbed her pencil and continued writing on her piece of paper.

Sasuke stared at the group from his truck, shocked he finally got to witness Naruto's real singing. This was better than watching Naruto on a stage at a Christmas show. This was a real moment staring a playful Naruto messing around with his friends. Sasuke felt elated to be able to be in the audience of such a small moment.

Before he could be seen, Sasuke pulled his truck out of the school parking lot and drove away from the school. He didn't want to be late for work and if he had stayed long enough for another song to play, Sasuke figured he'd be there all day.

As Sasuke drove, he realized that he didn't want to be apart of the audience anymore. Watching Naruto for those few seconds confirmed Sasuke's feelings completely. He finally wanted to be apart of Naruto's show once again.

Author Note: I am so sorry that this chapter is crap. I have been experiencing major writers block.