81%

- October 21st, 6:09 PM -

{Naruto sent an attachment!}

{Secret Admirer}
???

{Naruto}
Instagram worthy?

{Secret Admirer}
Definitely.

{Naruto}
Great!

{Secret Admirer}
Why would you ask me that?

{Naruto}
It seems like you appreciate my appearance.

{Secret Admirer}
That's one way to put it.

{Naruto}
I just thought that if I asked you, I would get the convincing I needed to post it.

{Secret Admirer}
You don't want to post it?

{Naruto}
It's not like that. Sakura took the picture and said it was hot which I kind of agree with.

{Secret Admirer}
You should more than kinda agree with it. You are really good looking.

{Naruto}
Thank you... I had issues with my body and how I look for a really long time. There was one point I couldn't even look in the mirror.

{Naruto}
I still have days where those insecurities come back, I guess.

{Secret Admirer}
I'm sorry, dobe.

{Naruto}
I didn't tell you so you would feel bad. It just feels like we are getting closer and closer so now I feel comfortable sharing that stuff with you, that's all.

{Secret Admirer}
I have issues too, just so you know. I've never had self-confidence issues but I struggle a lot with PTSD.

{Secret Admirer}
Everyone has their shit. You aren't alone.

{Naruto}
Now I'm teary-eyed. Stop it.

{Secret Admirer}
Post it. Trust me, everyone will tell you the same thing: you look *drooling emoji*

{Naruto}
Posting.

Naruto let out a huff of air when he clicked the post button. He then laid his phone face down on the counter, his hands shaking slightly.

He had never posted a picture of his full body before, especially revealing his chest like he was. What if people thought he was ugly? His secret admirer didn't think he was ugly and Sakura didn't think he was ugly but what if they were just saying that to make him feel better? What if he went to school tomorrow and people laughed at him asking him why he would post such a terrible looking picture?

Before Naruto could pick up his phone to delete the picture, he heard a buzz against the counter. That buzz was followed by another and another.

Naruto picked up his phone and saw it had already gotten ten likes. Sakura liked it first of course and then Kiba and Hinata followed suit. Then he glanced down at the fourth like which was given by Sasuke Uchiha.

Sasuke Uchiha was the hottest guy in the school, even if Naruto thought of him as his rival and an asshole.

He tapped on his profile and scrolled down through a few of the photos. "Why are you so attractive? Why are the idiots always the attractive ones?" Naruto thought out loud.

He then thought about the mystery boy who texted him almost every day for two months. His secret admirer as he now called him.

Naruto thought about how kind he was, even if his pickup lines were a little stupid. He couldn't deny that he waited for them every day and was disappointed if he didn't receive one. Their short conversations always managed to put a smile on his face.

With those thoughts, he clicked out of Sasuke's profile.

SA and Sasuke were completely different people. Sasuke was attractive but even if Naruto had a chance with him, it wouldn't work. His personality was utter crap. Naruto knew that even if he met SA and found himself uninterested in his physique, he would still rather him over the Uchiha because he had a better personality.

"Wait, why am I thinking about this? Sasuke would never go for me and I have a fun thing going with mystery dude. I have to stop thinking so deeply about this," he whispered to himself and refreshed his Instagram page.

Eighty-five likes and seventeen comments already?

- October 21st, 6:45 PM -

{Naruto}
You were right.

{Secret Admirer}
I always am.