52%

- November 12th, 7:25 PM -

{Secret Admirer}
Okay, I have a random question.

{Naruto}
Why are you the one always asking me questions when I don't know who the hell you are yet?

{Secret Admirer}
That is a fair question. I'll answer a question for you if you answer mine. The only rule: you can't ask who I am.

{Naruto}
Deal. What is your question?

{Secret Admirer}
How did you come out? Everyone at school knows you're gay so I'm assuming you came out somehow, right?

{Naruto}
Oh, well, I posted it on Instagram.

{Secret Admirer}
Really? When?

{Naruto}
Uh, almost two years ago now, I think.

{Secret Admirer}
... and your foster family and stuff?

{Naruto}
The clichè, heartfelt note.

{Secret Admirer}
Oh.

{Naruto}
Why do you want to know? Please don't count this as my question!

{Secret Admirer}
I won't count that.

{Secret Admirer}
And I'm only out to my brother. Nobody at school knows I'm Pan except the people that know about this. I want to be out, I just don't know how to do it.

{Naruto}
Do you want my honest opinion?

{Secret Admirer}
Of course.

{Naruto}
When I came out, I kind of did it as support to someone else in my life. He was being bullied at school because people thought he was gay. I was pissed off so I posted my coming out on social media as a fuck you to the people bullying my friend. But honestly, I regret it because I kind of wanted to keep it disclosed. Not that I'm ashamed... I just don't like having people I barely know gossiping about it.

{Naruto}
At the end of the day, just make sure it feels right and please don't do it for anyone else. Take it from me.

{Secret Admirer}
Do you care that I'm not really out?

{Naruto}
No. I understand why you haven't done it yet. High schoolers are vampires when it comes to other people's business. They would probably suck you dry for their gossip and fuck that.

{Secret Admirer}
Well, if I do come out, I am not doing it on Instagram.

{Naruto}
Yeah, 10/10 don't recommend.

{Secret Admirer}
Now ask me a question.

{Naruto}
Have you ever dated anyone?

{Secret Admirer}
Not really. I kind of stuck to hookups for a long time. I went on a date once but I never dated a person.

{Naruto}
And I'm more than a hookup?

{Secret Admirer}
That's two questions.

{Secret Admirer}
But yes, you are a lot more than a hookup.

{Naruto}
💙🧡