68%

Trigger warning from the author: this chapter contains themes of sexual assault. If this is something you are uncomfortable with reading please skip to the next chapter!

"Okay, thus far we have seen Jugo, Gaara, Sai, and Shino at this party," Sakura said checking off the names on her phone.

"We already knew it wasn't Sai though!" Naruto groaned, "this isn't getting us anywhere."

"Well, it doesn't hurt to confirm it," Sakura smiled.

"Who else is left on the list again?"

"Sasuke, Utakata, Yagura, and Takashi," Sakura read.

Naruto held back a sigh and looked around. It seemed that the later it got, the more people that showed up. It was almost one in the morning and more people were filing through the front door than ever.

He was slightly hoping that the cops would show up just so that he had an excuse to be that loser who left early. It was fun at first but now he was more than just tipsy and he was having no luck with finding people from the list.

Sakura's eyes seemed to be scanning the room as well. "Where haven't we went yet?"

Suddenly, Ino Yamanaka had her arms wrapped around Sakura's waist. Their bodies collided and a small gasp came out from Sakura in response, "Ino? Jesus Christ you scared me!"

"Hey girl! What are you two talking about?" Ino laughed, happy that she managed to get a scare out of her friend.

"Wait, what are you doing here? I thought your parents banned you from going anywhere because of the... incident," Sakura said, lowering her voice dramatically for the last word.

Ino laughed, "I climbed out the window and not so gracefully fell into a bush. I think there's a bruise on my back but whatever. From there I had TenTen drive me here."

Sakura snickered and hit her friend on the shoulder lightly. "Your mother is going to kill you."

"The only place we haven't been being upstairs," Naruto said after a moment.

Ino raised an eyebrow, "who are you looking for?"

"We don't know."

"What do you mean, you don't know?" Ino asked.

"Exactly what Naruto just said, we don't know," Sakura laughed. "There's this guy that's been texting him and we don't know his identity but so far, we have it narrowed down to these four."

Ino glanced at the phone and then back at Naruto. "So, how are you going to figure out who it is?"

"The person said they won't be here tonight. So, we can narrow it down based on who we don't see."

"Smart! Let's go upstairs then," Ino beamed. "I really want to see how this goes."

The three of them wasted no time slithering through all the people on the first floor and finding the stairwell. Sakura peeled off her heels and started up the stairs first. Naruto and Ino followed with ease since Ino had nothing to drink yet and Naruto was wearing sneakers.

"Woah, look who decided to show up!" Rock Lee called out from the bathroom.

"Ugh, why are you here?" Ino blurted. "Why did Gaara let you in?"

"Because he's my friend," Lee countered back looking a little hurt.

"He gave Kankuro weed," Naruto snickered and Sakura and Ino hummed in understanding.

Lee practically jumped up off the toilet seat he was sitting on to glare at Naruto. "How did you know that!?"

"Gaara is one of my best friends, you idiot." Naruto grinned, "I know and see all."