Chapter 4

Lisa pov

All of us where now in our room unpacking our stuff. Each room had one King size bed so all us had to share one bed. 

"I called Left" Tzuyu jumped into the bed.

Yeri and I look at one another but before I could guess what they were doing Yeri screamed 

"Right" 

"Look like your in the middle, Lisa" Both Tzuyu and Yeri smirk at me and gave me a piece sign. It won't be that bad right. Rosie and Jennie does this all the time so I'm sure they can't be any worse.

"Are y'all gonna sleep now cause I wanna go bug our unnies across from us" I questioned me as I open the door.

Yeri and Tzuyu got out the bed and stood by me as I counted to 3.

"1, 2, 3" I open the door and all three of us shout.

"SUP BITCHESS" 

All three of them groan as they looked at us.

"JISOOO" I ran over to her and jump on top of her at we landed on the bed.

"Limario, get off of me!" She tried pushing me off but I didn't move. I look down at her and smile as I kiss her cheek, as it was a one in a chance opportunity.

"I'm good" I mumbled into her neck.

"Go hug Jennie or Rosie, I'm trying to put my stuff away" Jisoo got tired and let me stay the same way.

"No"

"What you mean no. Go to your cuddle buddy" Jisoo groaned making me giggle.

"wow. Jihyo why can't we be like that" Tzuyu whined out. Making us laugh at her.  

I look over at my fellow maknae to see them all looking at their unnie doing work.

"Irene wanna trade maknae" I heard Jisoo whine out as I still haven't let her go yet.

I got up on top of her and puff my cheeks. 

"So ungrateful" I mumbled out at I made my way out the room to Jennie.

I open the door of their room and made my way to Jennie who's on the bed charging her phone.

I quickly got in front of her and slowly laid her down. Jennie opened her arm up and I went in. I laid my head on top of her chest as she hugged me back.

Jisoo can't relate.

"See look. It's better if your with Jennie" I heard Jisoo laugh out but I just showed her my middle finger.

"Jisoo don't be like that to our Lisa" Jennie tried to talk serious just end up laughing.

I heard foot steps running towards the room.

"Oh look who's here" Jisoo spoke out but I didn't look up,

"I wanna join!" Before I can look up Rosie was already next to us joining us in our hug.

-

Night time already arrive and all of us were hungry since none of us thought about what we were gonna eat since they didn't know Thai, so took the initiative to call a restaurant that I would always go to to deliver food to us.

"สวัสดีอนุโมทนาฉันต้องการต้มยำกุ้งสลัดมะละกอผัดไทยก๋วยเตี๋ยวผัดแกงเขียวหวานไก่และข้าวเหนียวมะม่วง 18 ชิ้น" I dial the number and called them. I knew the owner of the restaurant. (trans: Hello anutie, I would like Tom Yum Kung, Papaya Salad, Pad Thai, Pad Noodles, Chicken Green Curry, and 18 Mango Sticky Rice).

"ปราณปรียามโนบาลเป็นคุณ" I giggled into the phone. (Trans: Pranpriya Manoban is that you?)

"ใช่น้า" (trans: Yes, Auntie)

"ฉันจะนำอาหารของคุณทันที" (Trans: I will bring your food immediately)

"ขอบคุณป้า" (trans: Thank you, auntie" I ended the call look up at them.

"Okay I order about  5 food and 18 mango sticky rice as dessert. Is that fine?" I look around at them. My eyes shot open to Jisoo.

"Oh shit. I forgot you hate mangoes" 

"It's fine Lisa" 

"Are you sure? I can add in another dessert. Beside I kinda forgot to add some drinks in" I dial auntie again before Jisoo could answer.

"สวัสดีป้าอีกครั้ง แต่ฉันสามารถเพิ่ม 7 หญ้าเยลลี่ 7 ชาเย็น 7 น้ำหวานในการสั่งซื้อของฉัน" I heard a laugh on the other line as I asked nervously. (trans: Hello aunt again But i can add 7 grass jelly 7 iced tea 7 nectar in my order)

"แน่นอนคุณสามารถ. นั่นคือทั้งหมดที่ตอนนี้?" (Trans: Of course you can. Is that all now?)

"ใช่" (tran: yes)

I closed my phone and gave them a thumbs up. I went back into the room and went to my purse to get the money. I brought out ฿3292.15 thai baht which should be enough to pay for the whole meal and tips.

I was lucky I had money left laying around that I haven't used up yet from last time. We could use credit card but that's only in-stores.

I walk out of the room and sat next to Wendy.

"I just remember that we need to exchange money tomorrow at the bank" They all nodded their head as we continued watching the movie in front of us. I laughed knowing they don't understand what's going on. 

I took the remote in front of the T.V and programmed it to Korean sub tittles. They could of done this before but the remote was also in Thai.

There was a knock at the door and just as I expected it was the food.

I open the door and bow my head as I clasp my hands together.

"นี่คืออาหาร"(trans: Here's the food)

I nodded and got out my money to pay.

"ดีใจที่ได้เห็นป้า" I bid auntie farewell and closed the door as soon as she was out of cite. (Trans: It's nice to see you auntie"

"Guys the food is on the table!" 

"Wow. That's a lot of food" Rose drooled making me laugh.

"We also need to go shopping for some food tomorrow" 

"All of us" I questioned as they all dug into the food. Luckily Auntie gave us a lot of utensil.

"Not all of us but you need to go with Lisa. No one other than you knows Thai" I groaned, so much work.

"Thanks for paying the food anyways" I just nodded and continued eating.

"Now I think about it. How are we gonna survive when Lisa is gone for 3 days every 2 weeks" Joy spoke out making them quiet.

"Relax, I'll ask my parents to help when I'm gone. Beside, before I'll go I'll make sure you guys are all set for me to leave for the next 3 days with full food in the house and fresh landry's. Make sure not to take the uber when I'm not here. Don't open the door to anyone and make sure not to talk to tourist or locos" I warned them.

"Why the uber part though" Sana questioned me.

"Do you really think I'll let you guys on into some sketchy uber when I'm gone. Y'all are pretty so you guys are more likely to get kidnap and sold into sex traffic. I'm not letting that happen so don't do anything that like that. If you guys need something or need to go places just call me and I'll tell my parents. I'll answer even when I'm filming, sleeping, or on the plane."