Chapter 17

Lisa pov

"Irene being a baby again Lisa" Joy complained. The girls all giggled as I took a really really long sigh.

"Am not"

"Are too" 

"Am not"

"Are too"

The two went back and forth till Yeri broke the two apart. Surprisingly.

"Irene and Jennie have been hanging out to much. You two are rubbing off from each other" Where's the lies though. One baby plus one baby equal one big baby. 

"I'll leave Irene with you now" Joy patted my back as she walked off in line to the zipline.

I look back at Irene who look scared. I walk over to her and brought her close to me. 

"We'll go on the two person zipline then" Irene nodded and held my hands as we walk over to the set.

"Is it just me or this way seem more scarier than the others" Irene stutter out a the works held us get equipment on.

"You'll be fine. I'm here remember" 

"I don't think you're soft to land on" 

"Wow already thinking about sacrificing me" I pouted at her as just nodded with a serious face. Can't be help huh?

"Are you guys ready? In 3" Irene and I both turn to look at the worker with wide eyes.

"2" I look back at Irene who's now holding onto me tighly.

"1!" In a matter of seconds I never felt more free than now. The wind was refreshing and cold but the sound of screams made it less fun.

"LISAAA!" I don't know if I should be crying or laughing right now. I feel blood dripping down my arms and I don't think I can even feel my arms anymore.

"Irene, if your this violent here, then I wonder how you are in bed" I mutter out. Irene grip onto me even harder now.

The view was amazing and I'm not talking about Irene. The river and the rain forest was beautiful and the fresh smell to it. You could also see the other girls from here coming down in the other line.

"LISAAAA! IIIII SEEEEE YOOUUUUU" I turn to my side. What the fuck creep.

"I KNOW MINA" I yelled back at her. 

"STALKER!" 

"GURL!" I yelled back at her. Bi-polar ass.

-

All day we were at the Zipline park and when we came back we decided to relax in the pool. Irene was by my side the whole day and she kept arguing with me. She maybe small but she's really feisty. Just like a kitten I know of.

"I just got a text from YG. He said that when we go to the awards, we can act the way we want to because they give zero shit about YGE. So just be like every YGE Idols" Jisoo read from her phone as we were all in the pool. Jennie, Rosie, and I nodded at her.

"Figured. Awards show never really like us that much anyways" Jennie laughed out.

"True. Remember our first one. They had zero faith in our fans and only let about 50 of them in" What Rosie said brought us back to memory lane. Our first awards wasn't that great and that also continued on.

"Remember when the mic wasn't working and the music was off " 

"No wonder why YG would let us do whatever. Now that we have all of YG groups together, the awards show is gonna become a riot" 

"The past shows we've been to were boring. Now that we have a free pass from YG. You won't even see me" I laugh out. I probably won't even sit down but mess around. I can't handle being in one place.

"Be careful okay Lisa. You know how Korean people are when it comes to you." 

"Like I care. They can think all they want of me. I give zero shit about them" I scoff out. I might be a kpop idol in their country but can they at least show me a little respect.

"Omg your such a Lisa, Lisa" Rosie laughed out earning a glare from me.

The other girls were all talking to each other while my members and I talked about YG plan. The house they bought for the 3 groups have been bought and now are putting our stuff in the old house to the new. In about four days we can move back in.

"Rosie let's play rock, paper, scissors. Loser have to go in the cold water" Rosie nodded while I sent Jisoo and Jennie a smirk.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" I won the first time earning a groan from her.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" I wont again and Rosie was moving around and swam up to the border of the two side.

"why don't I never learn" Rosie shouted as she got into the cold water and quickly jump out of there like a fish.

"cuz your brain is the size of Joo Hwang" I flick her forehead.

"No it's not" she pouted at me while covering her forehead.

"Yeah, Joo Hwang is way bigger than Rosie" Jisoo joke.

Rosie mouth gap open as the three of us laugh. I swam over to Rosie and open my arms up to her. Even though she felt offended right now she's still open up to my hugs.