Chapter 25

Lisa pov

As the show ended we left for the airport with Twice and Red velvet. When we arrived it was already dark out. Dahyun and I sat together at the plane, a lot of our members were yelling at us since we were both loud. They were all tired so they decided to take a nap.

"WHAT YOU MEAN YOUR NOT A VIRGIN" Dahyn yelled out.

"Oops" She cover her mouth with her hands when reality struck her. 

"Your such a fucking dumbass" I smack her multiple times until I was satisfy. We're lucky the girls are all asleep, I hope they are.

 "Not a surprise I guess. Bet lots of girls and guys want you" 

"Want me or the fame and money" I question.

"Actually, don't answer that. How do you know when you fallen in love" I whisper out.

"Where did that question come from" Dahyun raise her eye at me.

"Well if I'm gonna be with someone, I should at least love them" 

"So you had sex with someone without love-" Dahyun raised her voice up. I put my hand on her mouth before she got even louder.

"It was just a one time thing. Beside both of us were drunk that time and lot's of stuff was going threw our mind" 

It happened last year and it was with Sehun. Both of us were drunk and were in our feelings, we were questioning our sexuality and some how we ended up doing it to see if we liked it. In the end I was not sexual attracted to men and same goes for him. We promise each other to never speak of it again and never to bring it up.

"Oh My God. DID YOU AT LEAST WEAR CONDOMS" Dahyun loud voice could be heard all the way to America. I mental slap myself as I knew we've waken up the girls.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP" Jennie yelling echoed.

"As much as all of us very much like to hear about Lisa sex life. We want to sleep" Jisoo added on.

"OMG. How many of you guys are awake" I groan out. I slap Dahyun once again as she smiled at me.

"If you haven't notice when you and Dahyun were being loud. All of us are now awake. Honestly Lisa, I thought you were a good girl. Keep you leg shut next time" I let out another groan at Nayeon comment.

"NAYEONNN" I groan.

"Is that the same tone you use to call out their name!"

My mouth was left open as the rest the girls laughed. What's wrong with Nayeon. Did I disturb her sleep that much.

"Huh!? Is It?!" I could here the annoyance in her voice.

"What's wrong with you! Why are you asking me this all of a sudden!" 

"Nothings wrong. Just answer the damn question!" Her voice got a little louder and serious.

"Fuck. Turn on" I whispered out but Dahyun heard me and laugh. This side of Nayeon really does do something to my body, she's usual a cute little bunny with all smiles but now she's a fucking turn on. She's always been a turn on before but now. It's even more uncontainable.

"I heard that Lisa" Dahyun giggled out. Nudging my side and wiggling her brow.

"S-sshut up" I blushed out.

"If you two would stop flirting now. Can Lisa answer the simple question!" Nayeon was becoming impatient making me feel more things going on my body.

"Fuck" I whispered out again. Dahyun was laugh hysterically now.

"LISA!" 

"NO, I just called him-..Daddy?-" I felt a buzz on my phone as I was answering Nayeon. I picked it up and read the call.

"Daddy?" I questioned out as I answer the phone.

"Hello pumpkin. I just wanted to let you know that your mother and I dropped off some food at your place for the girls and you"

"You didn't have to but thank you" 

"Anytime pumpkin. I love you, okay. I'll be ending the call" 

"I love you too" I said before he ended the call.

"My parents just brought some food of us at the house" I informed them as all of them were looking at me strangely.

"I thought you meant- You know what never mind" Jennie started off but then shook her head.

"Oh? okay" I look over Nayeon who was look at me. Omg my heart. She looks so adorable right now, I can't. 

I place my hand over my heart and the other one over my mouth as I lean over at Dahyun. what the fuck is this. Why am I acting like this. 

"Are you okay?" Dahyun asked as she turn to look at me.

"Blame your unnie. She's looking at me" I mumbled out as I feel a blush coming threw me.

She nodded and look up. "Whichever unnie is looking at Lisa. Stop. Your doing something to her"

I sat up and look over Dahyun with a wtf face.

"Not what I meant but okay" I let out a giggle.

-

When we arrive back to our place, all of us were tired and hungry. We went to put our stuff away in our room and came back out to eat. Between those times, I couldn't help but having an urge to be near Nayeon.

I low-key tried to be close to her but also mind my own business. About 5ft apart was the closest I got to her. 

As we finished eating all of us went back to our room. I did my old routine of making my members go back to sleep, I went to Jennie room last since Nayeon was also in that room. When I went to bed that night, I had Nayeon as the last thing I though off before closing my eyes.