Chapter 8

Nayeon pov

I noticed that Lisa has this caring and soft side when it comes to her members. No wonder they fell for Lisa. I won't be lying when I say Lisa caught my attention too. 

It was nice seeing her care for Jennie when she address the hate comments. I didn't have the guts to and from the looks of the other girls, they too didn't have the guts. 

When Lisa address the haters she had an aura that was emitted from her. It was captivating and stern. Not used to this side of Lisa but it was hot. Just like in some of the episodes of Youth with you.

Either its just me or maybe the other girls too felt it to when Lisa said you don't need to change cause she'll love you just the way you are. I felt a flutter feeling in a chest and yearning feeling for her all of a sudden.

When I look up at the stream, I don't look at the comments but somehow at Lisa. I don't know if it's her beauty or her smile that attracts my attention. Jennie is really lucky to have Lisa as her her maknae.

I'm not saying Tzuyu is a bad maknae but I wouldn't mind having Lisa as ours. Fuck. If Tzuyu hear this I'm gonna be in big trouble with her. 

When Lisa was laying down on Dahyun lap and not to mention the little kiss she gave Dahyun, I felt a little disappointed and sad.

Lisa stood up from her stop and went over to Chaeyoung to give her a kiss on the cheeks, she then went over to Jennie and lastly Jisoo, all receiving a kiss on their cheeks by Lisa.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep. I forgot to tell you this but I have a flight to China tomorrow" Lisa patted their heads at she stood up from her kneeling position.

When she stood up she looked at us and gave us a confused look.

"Do you girls what a kiss too? Or y'all just looking at me like that" Lisa chuckled out but little does she knows we are all considering it.

She stop laughing once she notice we weren't talking but looking at her, in a way that would say 'take me right now, oppa'.

Lisa froze up with a blush creeping up to her face. Her mouth was slightly open as she try making out a word but nothing seem to come out.

She broke out get trance when she let out a fake cough and look the other way with an embarrassed smile. She walked away looking down at the floor and her hand cover her faces. 

The girls and I all laughed at her actions.

"Should we end the v-live now" Wendy spoke out and pointed at Lisa's phone.

"Yeah, charge her phone too. but before that let's check her phone" Rosie went up to her phone and grabbed it.

"Messages" She look over at us. Most of us nodded while some of us were hesitant.

The look on Rosie face doesn't seem good as she scrolled down.

"Lisa has been texting a lot of girls and the only guys I see at Ten and Bambam plus those male mentors" 

There were mix reactions going on. I couldn't help but laugh at Jennie who looks like a fuming kitten. 

"I'm not gonna read her messages but in her photo gallery, there's a lot of girls who isn't us" Rosie bit down on her lips. Jealousy was spilling over every where, not just her but mostly all the girls.

"Let's take a group picture for Lisa" Mina said out the blue.

"make sure to spam it to so all she'll see if us" Rosie nodded as we all went closer to her to talk pictures. 

We did many poses and some of them were cute, hot, funny, and weird. We probably took about 200 before we stopped.

"Hey Rosie, add my number in Lisa's phone" I don't know why I said that but I just had an urge too.

The girls looked at me weirdly, mostly my members but Rosie did it anyways. I got a message from Lisa's phone and I look up to Rosie and gave her a thumbs up.

"Add mine in Lisa's too" all of turn out head to the voice. Joy

"Oh" Rosie gave her the eyes but went along with it.

Soon or later all the girls number was in Lisa's phone without her consent. We charged her phone for her and went back to our room.

Yeri and Tyuzu being the lucky maknae got to room with Lisa. Before all of us actually went to bed we all went to their room to see Lisa.

Lisa being Lisa also look hot while sleeping. It was like in a k-drama the way she was sleeping, her position and beauty was captivating to the point were we can stare at her the whole day without getting tired.

Lisa's members all gave her a kiss on her face before they felt for their room. Those four share a bond and Lisa was the one connecting them to have a greater bond. They all had one thing in common which make it easier to connect and cry about.

"Nayeon, do you perhaps like Lisa too?"