Chapter 18

Lisa pov

Days had pass now and we're finally in our new place. Last night was the first night we slept in our new place. Our room partners are still the same the order of the rooms. Instead of being in the country side we're in the city now. More security and less open space but still have a lot of privacy.

The girls and I have been outdoors since we came to Thailand and when we were in Pattaya, we basically explore the whole place. I gotten a lot of good photos of the place and the girls. They updated the fans once in a while post stuff on Instagram, like group photos and the animals.

The fans has been really supportive and kind to each other ever since the whole coming to Thailand and stalker incident. Believe it or not, new ships were made and even were made trending. 

Nayeon's fans and twice fans would message me and even make thank you videos for saving their Nayeon. They would flock my Instagram and keep saying thank you. The whole ordeal was upsetting to Twice fans that they even made Nayeon's Stalker have a life sentence. At first it was only 30 years but rich fans change that.

I can't believe some of the fans gave me the privilege to date Nayeon. They would say stuff like I was the hero in her story or I'm her price charming. I showed Nayeon some message between the fans, me and her would laugh at it and make jokes.

A lot of people contacted us, asking if we were okay. Every Idols heard about the news and send us prayers and thoughts on it. It was big news to them since this was the first time an obsessed fan would home to there house and attempt rape.

Everyone is thankful I came in before it happened and thankfully it didn't leave a trauma for Nayeon. Some fans were mad that there wasn't security and got mad at YG, SM, JYP.

The girls and I understand why they're mad, but we tried reasoning with them by saying we wanted a vacation with only us 3 group as normal people. Having guards everywhere is not normal and would take a lot of privacy.

In the end, some fan accepted our reasoning and the others just didn't listen and bash our boss. Can't really be help. Once the fan have something in mind they won't let go of it. Stubborn, just like their idols.

In 2 days, we're going back to South Korea for the game slash awards show. It's like an awards show but have idols to do stuff. There's mission to complete and stuff,  it's a fun zone for Idols but with cameras.

The groups that were attending were Blackpink, twice, Red Velvet, CLC, G-idle, Everglow, Mamamoo, ikon, Winner, Big bang, BTS, Got7, Exo, NCT, Ateez, Stray kids. Solo artist like Somi, Jessi, IU, Sunmi, Chungha. Those were the ones I knew were gonna be there but I'm not completely sure. 

I also heard that the CEO of the groups were gonna be there but not actual there. They're gonna attend, but they're gonna be in a secret room. So the idols are gonna have to be in their best behavior-ish. 

YG Idols can't relate though. 

"JYP just sent a picture of the clothes we're gonna wear" Jihyo look over at her members. All of them took out their phone and check it out.

"Wow so all black and three member have a little white" Nayeon look up from her screen. 

"Jeogyeon and Momo have heel boots while the rest have heels" 

"Not over the top but plain" Sana commented on the dress. The girls nodded their head in agreement.

I look over at Sana screen to look at their dress. The girls were all looking at the twice member phone. 

"I'll check if SM send us anything" We nodded at Wendy. 

"Oh. He did" Wendy gasp out. Red Velvet member took out their phone as all of us look over their shoulders to see.

"Black and a little white too" Chaeyoung point out.

"Well, only Seulgi" Tzuyu added to her.

Seulgi and Wendy had a longer piece than the rest. Irene, Joy, and Yeri had a short dress just like twice member. It actually look like it's complete the girls beauty.

"I just check my texts and YG also send mine" Jisoo informed us.

I pulled out my phone and open YG message.

My mouth gap out a little. 

Is that a bra?

Love the fashion choice but is that a bra?

"Is that a bra?"

I look up from my phone and ask the girls with a weird expression. I bought my phone to my member face as they examine it.

"welp. Good luck you Lisa" Jennie patted my head.

"..." I retreated back to my seat.

"I guess having to wear a jean makes up for it" 

"Lisa. you do remember we have a dance around right" Dahyun point out.

"Kiss and Make up plus Don't know what to do doesn't evolve a lot of dancing so I'm good"

"Since your the main dancer. How about your solo dance break" Momo questioned me.

"Solo dance break? YG doesn't know what that is" I laughed out. 

"No shade" I added

---