Chapter 30

Lisa pov

As the next day came up, my live from last night became trending with "LisaxNayeon" and "singingLISA" and "Theyfalleninlove". I didn't want to get out of bed when I saw this. Did Nayeon already see this? I know for sure the girls are gonna tease me about this. 

I some how mange to get myself up and ready and when I left my room, I walked out and close the door quietly. I didn't know how to face them and most importantly Nayeon. 

Ahhh. Fuck. Why am I smiling! This is a bad time to smile right now. But she so cute omg, my heart, I can't, I miss her.

When I walked into the living room my head was down the whole time until I made it to the couch.  

"So lis-" Dahyun was about to tease me when I interrupted her.

"NO!" I glared at her.

"Didn't know you h-" 

"NO" 

"But lis-"

"OMG NOO!" I held my head up with hand as I lean onto the arm rest.

"So about your solo v-live yesterday" I let out a groan as I knew what they were gonna ask.

"Honestly, I don't know myself" I stroke my fingers threw my hairs.

"Are you sure? Cuz you sure do look like you know what you were doing" Jisoo grin at me as Seulgi did the same.

"Then blame the alcohol. I might of been drunk or something" 

Yeah, I might of drink some before I did the live. It's okay though, it wasn't that much. Was that why I was so confident yesterday? Is that they I had the courage to do the live by myself... Damn.

"To be honest, I don't really remember anything from last night and when did you guys come back. And how the fuck did I get on my bed" 

Just as I said that they played Tory Kelly 'I was made for loving you' while looking at me. I turn my head the other direction as a blush come on.

"Wow. What a beautiful song" I nervously stated as I was still facing the other direction.

"Yeah. We know. Just why were you singing it last night" Damn Mina, why so straight forward.

"I did!?! Damn who would of thought" I nervously ran my finger threw my hair.

"Lisa" My heart skipped a beat when I heard her voice. 

"uh..mm. Nayeon" I stutter out.

"Look at me" Nayeon voice was calm and clear yet I felt chills. Fuck. It's happening again. Stupid dirty mind. Don't do this to me, body. I'm not to easy to be turn on, well.. never mind, Nayeon is an exception.

"Where exactly are you?" 

"Well if you just head your head around, you'll see" Oh right..

"That sound like something out of a horror film..." 

"Lisa" I closed my eyes as I didn't reply anymore. The thing she's doing to my body, oh my god help me. Buddha, I'm sorry is this karma from the last time I teased Dahyun.

I heard Nayeon sighing and got up from her seat. I didn't look at her until she grab my hand  making me look at her. She look at me seriously and lean down to sit on me. She had her legs around my waist as she took my hands and rest in on her waist.

"Oh. oh um okay. We're going this in front of the girls" I teased out but she just gave me a glare.

"Have you told you how beautiful you look today"

"Don't sweet talk your way out of things, Lisa" I moved my fingers to tuck her hair behind her ears but she just smack my hand away.

"Ouchie, Okay then" I pouted at her while she just rolled eyes.

"Girls, Can you guys leave me and Lisa alone of a while" The girls all giggled and nodded their heads as they made they're way out of the room.

It was quiet between us as the girls left. I could feel her eyes on me while I was just staring at our position.

"Nayeon. I like you.. and you that, but do you feel the same way about me. I'm sorry if this comes out to straight forward..if you feel gross out about me...then I'm sorry. I don't mean to make things weird and awkward for us" Even though I'm nervous and stutter a lot, I held eye contact with her the whole time.

"Lisa...-I don't get it" Nayeon eyes were teary. My heart was paining the sight of her crying, out to intuition I straighten myself and wrap my arms around her as I brought her body closer to mine.

"You don't get wait?"

"Why do you like me Lisa. They're are so many pretty girls waiting for you and so many are after you. I can't compete with that, I'm not pretty nor do I qualify to be with you. I don't have anything amazing about my self. I'm average in beauty and I'm not hot like the girls around you. I don't have the look nor the body. I have a weird and annoying personality that you would grow to hate. I'm not your ideal type Lisa. I'm not cut out to be with you." 

"It doesn't matter to me, I want to be with you and only with you. I don't know who told you that your not pretty but they're clearly lying to you. Your beautiful Nayeon, your personality is the reason why I fell in love with you. I don't care if your not my ideal, I'm not trying to find someone like that anyways. What I'm looking for is a Nayeon and only Nayeon. Your not weird or annoying, your perfect for me and I love that about you." I clear her tear away with my fingers as I place a light kiss on her forehead.

"D-do you really mean i-it" I smiled at Nayeon and rest my head on hers.

"Every single word"