Chapter 5

Lisa pov

After eating all of decided to go back to bed. I was the first one to shower and Tzuyu was next. I walk back to the kitchen to clean up and put everything in the refrigerator. It took me many minutes but after that I washed my hands and made my way to Jisoo.

Once again I open the door without knocking and went straight over to Jisoo and climb over to her. Trying not to step on Jihyo who's laying next to her and Irene in the other side of Jisoo.

"Goodnight" I mumbled into her neck and stayed like that for a couple of minutes and got up and left her without giving her a forehead kiss.

I made my way over to Jennie room and careful try not to fall in the dark. 

"Lisa?" I mumbled a yes as I slide into Jennie side. I hugged her from the side as Jennie wrap her arm around me. I played with her hair for a couple of minutes and gave her kiss over her head. I carefully got out the bed without waking the sleep Jennie up.

I quietly closed the door and made my way to Rosie who was at the door waiting for me. I smile at her and walk over to her as she dragged me back to her bed. I laid on top of her as I intertwine are hands together. 

Rosie played with my hair as I rubbed her hands in a smoothing manner. After a while Rosie fell asleep and I carefully made my way out their room and made my way to mine.

I open the door slowly and quietly. I closed the door soon after and made my way to my spot. Tzuyu and Yeri were already asleep at I laid down next to them. After a while I ended up falling asleep with two sleeping body in each of my arms. I don't know how but they managed to rolled on to me and have their arms over me.

-

"Maknae's wake upp!" 

I tried ignoring the sound by trying to move but on my left side there was someone either in the way. I tried moving to my right but the same things happen. I tried moving my arms but it was to heavy. 

I moved my arms again but I heard groans in the processes scaring the daylights out of me. My eyes quickly shot open and I tried moving again my I look over to see Tzuyu and Yeri sleeping in my arm with there arms around me.

I look over at the noise and was greet with all the girls looking at us.

"Wanna try helping me" I groaned out as I moved my arms but they just tighten there grip and move closer to me.

"That's weird. Tzuyu is usually the first one up by now" Nayeon spoke making twice members agree with her.

"Yeri always been like this but she's usually being the one cuddled" Irene spoke out and her members agreed with her. 

I look over at my members for help as the other girls seem to fascinated to help. They just look at me and turn there head away from me and left the room. Weird.

After moments of staring off to space I ended up falling asleep once again.

The noise of the girls quiet down after I felt my arms being able to move freely. 

I don't know how long I ended up sleeping but then I woke up the sun was glaring down at me. I rolled off the bed the made my way to the bathroom to as I took a shower and brush my teeth.

I changed into a white hoodie and black sweats and had my glasses on. I dried up my blonde hair and left my room to find the girls.

When I wake into the room they all look lifeless and bored. 

"What are you guys doing" I laugh out making them all turn to me.

"Your finally awake" I look at the girls confuse.

"I'm sorry did you weight long" I asked as I got near the t.v. to turn it on more them. 

"You guys could of waken me up again, ya know" I faced them as I told them the news. I moved out the way and grabbed my phone to call Mcdonalds to do a food delivery.

"Hi, can I have 18 strawberry smoothie and 6 large fries, and 30 pieces of chicken nuggets and 18 big Macs" I gaved them the address and went back to retrieve my money.

The estimate cost was about the same as last time. As I went back to the living room I called my mom to tell her I'm at Thailand.

Hello my mother. I'm back in Thailand. You and my father should visit me" I spoke in Thai since my mom doesn't know english that well.

My mom agreed with me and said that she and my father would visit us when it's close to dinner. They would ask bring food so it was bonus.

I told mom to watch over them when I'm gone and they agreed perfectly. She said that she's bring us some groceries and some money for us so we won't have much to worry about.

She said that instead of getting we should give. I always followed that rule. The money was like a gesture of thank you for taking care of Lisa when she's gone.

As the food arrived I paid if off and called the girls for the food.

I didn't care that I was using my money since I'm sure I'll make it back later.