Chapter 12

Lisa pov

As time passes Nayeon got sleepy so I let her sleep on me as I kept in contact with Mina and Jisoo in the other vans. I sent them the locations and told them to wait for me before going in so I could check us in.

So much happened in one day and it's only been in the beginning of the second week. So much for a vacation if you have to worry about your stalker. 

I look over at Nayeon and grab her hand as I held onto it. I use my free hand to text my parents what happened and to tell them their save now. News of this would get out in public so I should probably tell the girls to text their parents.

"Girls? If I were you please tell your parents what happened today so they don't have heart attack when they find out tomorrow" 

They nodded her heads and open their phone up.

"I'll next Nayeon's mother for her" I nodded at Momo and open my phone to text Mina and Jisoo to tell the others.

As I was texting them I felt a flash of light flashing at us. I look up to see Momo pointing her phone at us.

"Her mom wanted to see if she was okay rather then me telling her she was okay" Momo explain as I just nodded my head.

I look out the window but then look back at Momo when I heard a giggle from her. 

"what's up" 

"Nothing" I just nodded my head again and look out in the windows again. 

-

All of us were now inside of Hilton Pattaya as I went over to the check in area. I know they knew who I was because before they even talked to me they gave me the room cards. Three for each of the six rooms. I signed the paper and gave them my information and bank card. I wasn't losing money since I was gaining more money then losing.

They told me that some of the rooms has 2 queen bed instead of a 1 king size bed. I was okay with that since we book our room last minute.  

After I was done paying the fee, I went back to the girls who ever admiring the view of the sea. I smile a little. I knew they would enjoy enjoy the view, it was a good distraction to the incident a while ago. Even though the sun was already setting down you can see every clearly. 

"Girls? If you want we can go down to the ocean tomorrow or we can look up from it by the pool" They all turn they heads towards me with a bright eyes making me laugh. Cute

"It'll take that as a yes then. Also the next day after that we're going ziplining" I smirk.

"Don't worry your pretty little head off, the view is amazing and not to mention we'll be up in air so we'll have a good view of the rain forest" I called the workers over there when I was in china that we'll be going on that day. 

I look over at them once again but this time they had there mouth gap open. 

"What?" I tilted my head a little in confusion.

"Your hair" Oh yeah I dyed it at grey and cut it shoulder length. 

"Oh yeah, it's nice, isn't" I stroke my hair was they were looking at me.

"You look...different"

"Not the bad different but the good different" 

"You look hot" I laughed at Sana bluntness.

"Thanks. If it wasn't for the other mentors bet, I wouldn't have dyed my hair" 

Over dinner was when it happened. I didn't remember much because we were all drunk and when I woke up I had grey hair.

"Here's the room card. It's on the seventh floor. Either the room have 1 king size bed or 2 queen sizes. There's a balcony view of the sea from the room" I handed out the cards by the same group we had before.

"If you need anything just call or text me. I'm going back to our room now Tzuyu, Yeri. I'm to tired for today" I wave them goodbye as I got in the elevator.

I dragged my luggage to our room and open it up to two queen size beds. I took the one closes to the door since I felt like maybe the girls would like the ocean view. I put my luggage near my bed and charge my phone before going to sleep.

I'll shower in the morning or whenever I wake up again.

-

I don't know how long I slept but it left like a few seconds. There were noises everywhere and I tried turning away from it but it didn't work.

"OW FUCK!" I screamed out as I felt something heavy on me. I quickly sat up to see what it was.

"What was that for?" I stroke my hair as I see Chaeyoung and Rosie on top of each other on my legs. 

"Your awake now Lisa" Jihyo called out making me look for her voice. Turns out all the girls were in our room right now.

"who wouldn't be when two hippos body slam into you" I sent a glare a to the two chae as they got off of me.

"Sesh, what crawled up your ass" Rosie pouted at me but I wasn't in the mood.

"I'm considering slapping your right now, but that would be animal abuse" I grumpily yawn out and cover myself with the blanket once again.

I didn't hear anything for a couple of seconds but I could still feel them here.

"Do you guys need help opening your room or what" I sat up once again as I yawned making my eyes teary.

"no we were just going actually" I nodded at them as they left but before they did I apologize for my behavior and told them I'm just tired. I was about to close the door when Nayeon held my hand.

"Lisa?" 

"Yeah?"

"Can I sleep with you for tonight? I feel paranoid and uncomfortable. I've already told the girls if you were wondering" 

I just nodded and close the door after her. I went back to bed as she slowly got in. She didn't let go of my hand even after Tzuyu and Yeri came back in. I close my eyes as I went back to slumber.