Airplane mode

Summary: All electronics and electric quirks please be put on airplane mode. Kaminari groaned. He hated airplane mode.

Class 1-A was ecstatic for their trip overseas. Their class were invited to an elite school gathering in America, where America's hero's would assist them in quirkless fighting. Only few schools got invited to this training camp event, they would be the only class of first years to attend.

They boarded the plane one by one, bags packed for the week. They all clung to their seat partners, Smiling and joking around. Of course, Kaminari was happy that their class got invited to an event in America, but he had yet to tell anyone in his group that he spent the first 6 years of his life there.

English was his first language, but it had been forgotten enough to where he wasn't fluent anymore. But it did explain why he was so good at Present Mic's class. 

 "Yo Kami, is it cool with you if I get window seat?" Kirishima asked, bouncing up and down. He had never been on a plane before, he explained, and he wanted to see the clouds. 

 Kaminari nodded at his friends question, both had a childish sparks in his eyes before turning to Bakugo, flashing puppy dog eyes.

 "No" 

 "Come on Bakubro... Won't you please sit with us?"

 " ...Fine, But him not sitting between you two idiots. I get the isle seat. "

 So that was how Kaminari ended up sitting between an excited Kirishima, and a slightly peeved Bakugo. He didn't mind, although he wished he could stay awake to chat with his friends throughout the ride, but he couldnt. 

After lifting up the window sheilder, Kirishima turned back to Kaminari. "Have you been on a plane before?" 

 "Yeah man" he wasn't going to lie, but he wasn't going to give the full truth. "A small family trip that was too far to drive to." He rode a plane from America after his family died. He was placed in foster care near UA, since he got accepted into the school.

Aizawa settled everyone down. Their class seemed to be the only ones on the plane, but is was a Wednesday in the middle of the day, so it wasn't surprising.

The announcements started playing, the pilots giving safety percautions, but before heading back to the front they said one last sentence that caught Kirishima's ears.

 "All electronics and electric quirks please be put on airplane mode." Kaminari groaned. He hated Airplane mode. 

Kirishima poked his side, gaining his attention. "Bro, what's airplane mode?" 

 Bakugo quirks an eyebrow. "You don't know what airplane mode is shitty hair?"  Kirishima shook his head, waiting for an explanation that Bakugo wasn't gonna give. Kaminari sighed. "If I keep my quirk remains like it is then the electromagnetic pulses could effect the airplane."

 Both looked at him like he had grown another head. "What!? I can be smart!" 

 "You don't act like it" Bakugo countered.

 "Boys" Aizawa broke their budding argument. He moved to sit down at the unoccupied row of seats in front of them. "I assume you know about airplane mode. Good." 

 Kaminari nodded, Smiling at his teacher.

 "Well you can't just turn off your quirk... Can you?" The red head questioned. Kaminari explained that he could only suppress his quirk by going into a hibernation like sleep. The drawbacks were inevitable though, he told them that he would not be able to stand on his own when he woke up. He would be too drowsy to say much of anything.