Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed

Summary: 3 times Aizawa fell asleep in front of his co workers willingly, and one time it was not so willingly.

A\N: Yall I was on a zoom call with my teacher and now she thinks I'm being abused because my eyebags look like black eyes- I told her I had onset insomnia so we're chill now. Also, Aizawa and Yamada are married in this. I know this is Kaminari centric, but I thought we should take a moment to appreciate our god.

Hizashi Yamada

Hizashi sighed, melting into the hot water of the shower. Patrol that night had not been kind to him and his partner. Usually they took diffrent sectors of the city to cover more ground. Most of the times they ran into petty purse snatchers and failed bank robbers.

But tonight was utterly exausting. A villain used a quirk enhancer to strengthen his already pesky quirk, and Aizawa had called him in from his sector of the city for backup. It took a good hour of evading attacks before they finally got in a good opening to attack. Hizashi could only imagine how long Aizawa had struggled before he got there. 

Yamada flipped the shower handle, instantly regretting it when the hot stream was reduced to a small trickle. His son would kill him if he used up the rest of the hot water. He slipped on his normal house attire before stepping out of the restroom. 

He felt Shinsou's eyes on him as he walked into the living room. He spotted the boy in the kitchen, staring into his soul with dreary eyes while raising a cup of coffee to his mouth. Hizashi sighed as he looked at the time. 2:00 in the morning.

 "Child" he stressed "Go to sleep before I throw this wet towel at you." 

 Hitoshi only raised an eyebrow in challenge, taking another slow sip from the mug. Hizashi sighed again, this time more exaggerated with the addition of an eyeroll. "Listener, tone down the salt, it's too late for that."

 " Acually, it's 2:00 in the morning. " 

Hizashi threw his towel, hitting him square in the face.

 "Jesus, fine I'm going." 

 As Shinsou lumbered down the hall to his room, Yamada turned around to sink into the living room couches inviting coushions. Aizawa sat on the couch, files spread out on the coffee table in front of him. 

 "Grading papers? Now?" Hizashi flipped through channels on the TV, kicking his legs up into the table. He received a grunt in reply. They sat in comfortable silence until Aizawa faceplanted into the table with a soft thud. 

 " Shota, babe. You okay? was it Kaminari's grades again? Because I promise he's a good kid he just-" The blonde was cut off by the soft snores of his husband. He snorted, realizing that Aizawa had fallen asleep. 

 "Come here" he gently lifted his head from the table, placing it down on his lap. "I guess I'll sleep too. I'm sure 'Toshi will wake us up in the morning." 

 Shinsou did not wake them up in the morning.

They were incredibly late. 

All Might

 "I am heeerrreee!" All Might busted through the teachers lounge with incredible strength and glory. Too bad no one paid any attention to him. The few teachers that were in the room were typing, eyes transfixed on their computers screens. Some of the staff were quietly talking amongst themselves.

 " You bunch need to loosen up! Come on who wants to go on a jog! " A hot cheeto hit Toshinori square in the face, falling to the pristine floor by his feet. "Attacking a fellow co worker is not very appropriate Ms.Midnight! "