Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)

A\N: This is pretty rushed... I'm sorry.

They were lead to the schools parking lot as soon as the bell rang, signifying the end of classes for the day. Apparently they had tracked the snot nosed brats address and gained his personal information. He only lived about half an hour away from UA, making the visit to crush his scull in all the more convenient.

Also allowing a very grateful Kaminari to drag along Kirishima, Bakugo, and Mina. Sero was elected to stay back at the dormitories to greet their newest addition to the class in representation of the Bakusquad. 

If Kaminari remembered correctly, it was supposed to be that mind control dude from the sports festival. He has a pretty sick quirk, though Kaminari was glad he wouldn't be staying to greet him in his girl form.

Denki was beyond thankful that his friends sat besides him, well, Bakugo sat in the front. Again.The ash blonde yelled at him for shaking his knee, but Kaminari couldn't help it. Nervous energy buzzed through him, he was feeling the most optimistic he's feel all week.

He was just ready to get out of this form. After this ordeal, Kaminari would gain a whole new appreciation for what girls had to go through. He himself was, to put kindly, an absolute bitch to his friends, who were just trying to help him. He would lash out on them, then end up crying over the stupidest things. 

Really, fuck his life.

Mina ran her fingers through Kaminari's hair, whining about not being able to brush it ever again. "If you like my hair that much then just cut off a lock to use during your satanic worshipping." Kaminari said flatly, whacking Mina's hand away from him.

 She gapped, mouth falling opened and closed. "W-who told you about that!?" Her head turned to the other side of the car. " Kiri, I can't believe you would betray me like this! "

The red head grinned sheepishly, putting his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry, it just had to be reported. I don't want a ghost rising up in my room at 3 AM, I'm sure you understand."

 " No Kiri! I trusted you! "

Aizawa seemed unhindered by their antics, continuing to glare at The road ahead of him. 

The house was large. Almost too large to be the home of that snot nosed brat. Well, Kaminari didn't know his name, but that's what he would refer to him as unless he was told otherwise.

Aizawa knocked on the door respectfully, which was immediately answered by what Kaminari assumed to be a maid. She eyed the group critically before sighing, opening the door to and gesturing for them to follow behind her.

She walked through the house in a brisk pace, not offering them any greetings. They shrugged it off as her being a busy woman. When they all sat down  onto the living areas large couch, she cleared her throat, finally speaking. "I got the call yesterday, you are here for Arata?"

 Well, apparently the brat had a name now. Not that Kaminari would use it. 

 "Yes Ma'am, may we speak with his parents?" Their homeroom teacher asked, standing behind the couch his students sat on. 

 The maid shook her head, arms crossing over her chest in an almost defensive manor. "They are out of country on a work related venture."

 Huh. No wonder they had such a big house. They must be some well known business people. Kaminari felt his heart clench because, he too, understood the amounts of stress it could have on a kid when their parents just up and left all the time. His Mother owned one of the most popular electrical companies in Japan. Kaminari had everything and nothing as a kid.