Vaccination Day

Summary: Its vaccination day at UA, and unluckily for Kaminari, he's terrified of needles. At least he has Bakugo and Kirishima to help him through his phobia.

A\N: Thank you for the follows! I'm not sure what I did to deserve such chill readers!

As a few of Kaminari's classmates names were called, Kaminari tapped his foot anxiously. The anticipation slowly weighing down on his body. He knew he was going to be called eventually, but that didn't stop him from praying to whatever God was up there, that there would be a glitch in the system and he wouldn't have to face his doom.

Many would say that Kaminari was overreacting about the situation, but he most deffenently was not. Last time he had to get a shot he passed out, right in front of his disappointed middle school teacher. 

He did some reading online about his fear, and realized that he could actually die from it. He just hoped he could keep his blood sugar up this time.

A wave of cold fear washed over him as the students left, what seemed to be only moments ago, returned with smiley face bandages taped to their arms. Denki bit his lip, staring down at his unanswered test.

 "Kaminari, your up." Aizawa announced, monotone. The class only focused on their papers, not noticing when Denki shot up ramrod straight in his seat. He pulled himself up to his feet, fingers slightly shaking. He cursed himself, he wasn't even in the nurses office yet.

 Kaminari swallowed thickly, eyes darting across the room before landing on his seat buddy, who sat behind him. Kirishima looked up at him, eyebrows crinkled in worry. Out of the corner of his eye, Denki could see Bakugou's not so subtle staring.

Kaminari couldn't bring himself to smile, the ball of anxiety was wound way too tight in his throat. Kirishima stood up, pulling his chair back to his desk as he locked eyes with Bakugou, who was also standing in front of his desk. 

The two walked past Denki up to the front of the classroom where their teacher flipped through a book. "Yes?" He asked, not looking up from his novle. 

 " Aizawa sensei... Would it be too much of a trouble if we went with Kaminari to get his vaccinations? " Kirishima asked quietly as to not disturb the class.

Their homeroom teacher glanced at the blonde student, taking in his disheveled appearance. "Yes, now go before I change my mind." He grumbled, nearly missing Kirishima's smile and Bakugou's approving huff.

 "Lets go dunce face" Bakugou took one of the blondes elbows, leading them out of the room. 

The walk down the hallway was eerily quiet without Kaminari's blabbering to fill the silence. It was an unwelcome development. Kirishima had a firm grip on Denki's shoulder, anchoring him down as if he'd run away. Bakugou's own hand wrapped around his elbow tightened as they stopped outside of the nurses office.

Kaminari didn't get it. He never told anyone about his almost fatal fear of needles, but he guessed it didn't take too much of a genius to figure it out. Especially with his clammy hands and quivering lips. He was too embarrassed to tell anyone, but he didn't have any options now.

 "Sit down on the bed hon'" Recovery girl patted down on the bed in front of her. Weird. When did they get inside?

Kaminari hesitantly pulled himself up on the bed, glancing to get a good look at the room. It was pretty large for a nurses office, but no one else other than him and his friends inhabited it at the moment. 

 "Settle down, this shouldn't take long." The woman ordered, bringing out a tray of needles. Needles. Very huge needles.

 Kaminari saw stars as he looked at those pointy objects, immediately turning away with a pail face, shaky hands coming out to cover his mouth. He let out a few painful wheezes, and hands were on him in an instant.

Kirishima was the first to reassure Kaminari when he noticed him gasping for air, tears falling from his face as he jerked his head away from the needles, eyes screwed shut. "Kami" he said, making his voice as soothing as possible. He nudged the blonde to the other side of the bed in order to sit next to him, wrapping him in a one armed hug.

Denki's breaths only grew more ragged, shoulders shaking under the red heads hold. "Oi, sparky." Bakugou's voice was filled with a softness that neither of them thought he could have. "look at me. " the ash blonde bent down in front of Kaminari so his golden eyes could meet crimson. "You gotta breath, stop freaking out." 

" I-i think I'm gonna throw up. " Kaminari sniffled. 

 "Oh no your not." Bakugou put a hand to his chin so he couldn't look away. " Dont you dare whimp out of this, were right here. " 

Kaminari shivered violently, stifling his whimpers.  Kirishima started counting backwards, pulling Denki's head to his chest so he could listen to his heart beat. 

Recovery girl moved the tray of needles from Kaminari's eyeshot immediatly. "Do I need to get Midnight to calm him down?"

Katsuki shook his head, watching Kirishima slowly calm Kaminari down. "He'll come around. He won't come back if he leaves now." 

 Once Denki finally calmed down enough to breath normally, there was a knock at the door. Recovery girl slid from her desk seat, grabbing her cane to make her way to the door. Aizawa stood in the doorway, hands shoved in his pockets.

 "I'm sure your here for your students?" A nod. " There were some complications, but it seems he calmed down enough for his shot. " 

As she let the teacher in, he studied the scene before him. Kirishima sat up on the bed with Kaminari, who leaned on his shoulder with a tear stained face. Katsuki stood on the other side of the bed, tapping a steady beat on Kaminari's shoulder as he typed on his phone. 

 "Are you ready?" Recovery girl asked, already moving to retrieve the tray, Aizawa sat down on the plastic chair a few feet away. He set Kaminari's school bag down on the seat next to him in case He needed to be sent back to the dorms.

 Kaminari sat up with a shaky exhale, Kirishima patting his back. 

Recovery Girl took his movements as a yes, slowly pulling the tray back out. Shota watched with calculating eyes as his student visibly flinched back.

A light bulb flickered on in Kirishimas head. "Oh, I know! Would it help if we played some music?" He asked, turning Kaminari. Denki eyed the tray in Recovery Girls hands before nodding slowly.

 Bakugou immediately made a move for Kaminari's bag, raffling around until he pulled out his phone. "Here Pikachu" he shoved the phone in Kaminari's hands. "Pick a playlist." 

 Kaminari scrolled through his phone, eyes scanning over the screen before picking his all time favorite playlist. As soon as the familiar sounds escaped from the phones small speakers, Bakugou facepalmed and Kirishima put a hand up to his mouth to stifle his laughter. When he noticed Aizawa's expression morph to a disgusted one he couldn't hold back his howling laughter anymore.

'Lemmie hit it from the back let me arch my back.'

"Seriously pikakitch- Tiktok songs!?"

 Kaminari's face flushed red as he looked down, fiddling with his school uniforms tie. 

The music didn't seem to bother Recovery Girl, she simply worked past it, prepping Kaminari's arm. Denki was ordered to place his hands between his thighs, but instead Kirishima took them, smiling brightly at him. Bakugou manned the playlist, frowning at the phone.

The moment Kaminari looked down to see the needle about to penetrate his skin, a hand turned his head away from the sight, covering his eyes. They stayed in that position until a band aid was pressed to his arm. 

"Its over now." Kirishima moved from the bed, smiling proudly at his still shaking friend. 

Their homeroom teacher stood up from his chair, stretching before heading to exit the room. " I expect you to be in class next period. "

The door slammed shut, the only thing filling the silence was the music from Kaminari's phone.

'I wanna blow bubbles with sperm-'

 " ... I'm turning this shit off."