Sleepwalking... Again

Summary: Due to popular demand, I present you with more sleepwalking Kaminari situations.

It was one of those exiting Fridays, the students returned from their latest hero training class in high spirits. Everyone has shown a monumental amount of improvement, and all passed their weekly sparring test with the teachers.

The girls already planned on having a sleepover that night, giddy from their wins. Completely disregarding the 'no dorm party's rule, enforced by a grumpy Aizawa when he was awoken by loud TikTok music at 1AM in the morning. 

 "I got the snacks" Hagakure chunked multiple bags of takis aimed at Mina's face. The pink skinned girl only grinned before ripping open the bag that had just hit her with scary acuracy. 

 "We cannot leave too much of a mess." Momo reminded the two energetic ones of the group as she flipped through the channels of the TV. They decided to have their gathering in her room, it was the only dorm with a TV, and a bed big enough to fit all of them and then more. Mina bet that they could fit the whole class on there.

The invisible girl let out a small sorry before she started gathering the bags she threw to the floor with the help of Tsuyu and Uraraka. Mina just flopped into the bed, bouncing Jiro up slightly, who had reached over her to obtain the takis. 

They gathered on the bed that they spread out on, the TV playing a movie in the background as white noise to their conversation. Like teenagers do, they talked about the main topic of their age. Boys. Their door was left closed in case Aizawa walked by on his nightly check ups, not that it mattered, he would hear them anyways. 

Later into the night when they reached the stage of flipping through their phones aimlessly, the sound of footsteps approached the room. Quickly, the group shut off the TV, scrambling to turn off the light. The footsteps were uneven and lazy. They looked to each other in confusion before Mina, being the brave soul she was, poked her head out from the door.

Kaminari walked away from their dorm down the hallway, clad in sweatpants and a hoodie. His hair was disheveled and his slippers were not on his feet. "Whats that idiot doing on the girls side of the dorms" Jiro hissed, pushing open the door.

Denki kept walking twords the stairs. "Oh my god- Wait! Kaminari!" Mina called out, rushing to the blondes side. His golden eyes were half lidded, staring straight ahead. 

 Jiro looked about ready to slap him as she and the rest of the girls walked over curiously. "He's sleepwalking" Tsuyu obserbed, Mina nodding and grabbing his elbow to pull him away from the stairs. 

 The others stared in realization at their asleep classmate as Mina pulled Kaminari. "He's does this, though Bakugo and Kirishima usually stop him from wondering off too far." Ashido explained as the girls followed her, Kaminari mumbling sleepily. 

 " He's not too bad when he's asleep. Way less annoying. " Jiro huffed, Momo smiled at their love hate dynamic. 

 "Okay were here" Mina announced as they stopped in front of Kaminari's door. Before they could enter, lida exited his dorm, slipping on his glasses to study the scene in front of him. 

 "You are not allowed on this side of the dorms this late. You must go to bed before Aizawa sensei spots you." He repremanded, walking closer to take Kaminari's arm. " I will not report you since you were responsible and had the decency to help Kaminari. " 

They exchanged nods and good nights with lida as he led the sleepwalker back to his bed. 

 "Huh, I guess this happens a lot?" 

 "Yeah, once he stuck a fork in the toaster."

 " Oh-"