Girl For A Day

Summary: One almost uneventful Saturday afternoon a kid with an unstable quirk runs into Kaminari. The next day there are some... Unforseen...side effects.

A\N: I don't know who requested this, but here it is. There will be a part 2 cuz this one's hella short and I just need sleep.

 "Bro," Kirishima wheezed for breath, hands clutching his side's as he continues to run by Bakugo's sides. " I though I was the one who had stasmina, looks like I was wrong. "

The two had been jogging around campus for a good two hours straight without pause. Kirishima's leg muscles burned underneath his weight as he pushed on, Bakugo only panting slightly, the faint scent of Carmel wafting from him. Bakugo normally ran in the mornings every day, eventually he grudgingly allowed Kirishima to join in every other day.

 "Tch, how do you think I lug those damned gauntlets around." Katsuki responded, slightly picking up the pace. 

 Eijiro's phone buzzed. He reached inside the front pocket of his athletic shorts to slide it out. "Hey wait up, I need to see who this is." Kirishima remained jogging in place, Bakugo backtracking to look at the message over his shoulder.

 Kami

Bro something is seriously wrong, help me! 

"The fuck does pikabitch want?" Bakugo grunted.

They weren't jumping to conclusions just yet... Once Kaminari texted him at 3:00 in the morning begging for help, and when Kirishima kicked through the door in haste to get to him, Denki asked if he could help him get untangled from his blanket cacoon.

 Kirishima

Bro, you okay???

It didn't take too long to get a response.

Kami

NO dude, I'm freaking out! 

Kirishima quickly typed back reassurances, asking him to explain what exactly was happening. They both stopped stationary jogging by now, Bakugo whipping out his phone to track down Kaminari's location. 

Ever since the whole summer camp kidnapping incidedent, Katsuki insisted that they shared each others locations constantly in case a new situation like that should arrise. 

Kami

I think a quirk got me or something. I can't explain it, I need u to get over here to make sure I'm not hallucinating or some shit.

 "Pikachu's in his dorm room" Bakugo grumbled, both starting back in an increasing pace to speed back to the dormatorys. It was a Sunday morning, so it wasn't as crowded as it normally would be, only few students lingered in the downstairs area, not sparing the two a second glance as they entered, toeing off their shoes.

 "Morning Kacchan! You two were out for a while!" Midoriya greeted from the couch, looking up from his toast. 

 Bakugo ignored Izuku, instead stomping to the boys side of the building to the elevator. Kirishima smiled at him with a small wave, too breathless from the run to offer up any morning greetings.

 "What the fuck did he mean by quirk?" 

 Kirishima shrugged as he slipped through the elevator doors, Bakugo pressing down on the close button with enough force to break it. "I dunno man, I guess we'll have to see for ourselves. He sounded pretty freaked out though."

 A scowl stretched over Bakugo's face, Kirishima's own lips curling down in worry. 

They speedwalked through the hallway, passing up Iida's dorm, who was no doubt out on his own Sunday morning routine. They stopped infront of Kaminari's door, Kirishima pulling up a hand to gently knock on it. "Bro, open up it's me."