Good With Kids

Summary: Class 1-A takes a trip to an Orphanage, the same exact orphanage Kaminari happened to volunteer at during the weekends. The class find out some surprising facts about Denki Kaminari.

A\N: Don't worry my dudes, I'll get to your request. I don't remember who asked for this one, but they suggested that Kaminari was good with kids. Also, on another note. I probably should have mentioned it sooner, but this is not a series that is gonna involve smut, so stop asking for it. You guys, I am litterly a freshmen in high school next year, I am innocent I tell you. Innocent.

Kaminari was good with kids. It wasn't suprising, given that he spent every weekend helping out at his old orphanage, that experience gained him all the patients he needed to work with all sorts of kids. Whiny, shy, angry. No wonder he was so good with Bakugo.

Although, this wasn't general information of course, which he felt guilty about. The orphanage was simply one of the many secrets he kept from everyone, including his close friend group. Of course, he was planning on gaining the courage to tell them that he was raised in an Orphanage, and even invite them to help over the weekend.

He didn't expect his secret to be ripped away from him the Friday before spring break. 

The class buzzed with energy as the students chatted animatedly amongst themselves. More than normal, considering they had a whole week off in a few hours. A welcome break from the stress of hero course and ectoplasm's stupid math class.

Kaminari told his mom that he would be spending the week at the orphanage. Of course, she didn't care too much, but he didn't let it get to him. At least she adopted him, even if he was used for the soul purpose of cooking and cleaning when she worked her long shifts.

 "Settle down," Aizawa's voice caused everyone to halt their conversations, moving quickly to sit in their assigned seats. " Today we have a special field trip planned. "

The class erupted in mummers, some of the smarter students making speculations of where they would be going. Kaminari decided not to fry his brain by just thinking about their surprise trip, it was probably going to be somewhere like the USJ anyways.

The class looked up to their homeroom teacher expectantly, he only stared back in return before clearing his throat. "Today you will be working with kids," he looked to his wrist watch. "The bus should be here by now, let's go."

 The class followed in their groups to load the bus, some excited about the prospect of a laid back trip and getting to meet little kids. While others... Not so much. 

Kaminari didn't mind, in fact it was more than okay, because that meant he got a break from classes for a whole day. His feelings changed, however, when he noticed the familiar twist and turns the bus was taking. He must have grown quiet, because Kirishima nudged him. "Bro, you good?"

 Kaminari waved him off, continuing to spam the bakusquad group chat with memes. They couldn't be going there... Could they?

His gut did little flips in his stomach when they pulled up to the two story house on the end of the road. The one he grew up in, and the one he would be exposed in. "Alright class, don't make any huge scenes." Aizawa pointedly glared at Bakugo, who crossed his arms with an indignant huff. "They are all young, and Mineta try not to get lost in the crowd of kids, again." He mumbled the last part as the group filed off.

 Kaminari fell to the back of the group behind a grumpy Bakugo. Kirishima trailed close behind him in efforts to cheer him up, Mina and Sero both annoying him to the best of their abilities.

What would they think when they found out? 

He reassured himself that everyone had a right to their own secrets, and that they wouldn't be too bothered. Well, Sero and Mina would most likely question him to no end, but he was prepared for it.