Bullied

Summary: Kaminari is being bullied, Bakugo is pissed, and Kirishima comforts.

As Kaminari opened his dressing room locker, a note slowly fluttered to the floor. He looked around cautiously to see if anyone had seen it, but they were too focused on their conversations about today's training to focus on the paper on the floor.

He bent down to pick it up, already dressed in his hero costume from the waist down. A stinging feeling bloomed in his gut. He has a pretty good guess on what this note intailed. They shared a locker room with class 1-B, and he had been getting notes in his locker for a while now.

Oh, how he wished they were love letters. 

That would be so much better than the harsh reality. 

'Fucking waste of space'

'Class 1-A's idiot.'

'how'd he get here?' 

Yes, sadly he was all too used to those words. He tried his best to brush them off, only letting them bother him late at night when he was laying alone. He never mentioned this to anyone, of course. 

The bullying had only gotten physical a few months ago, but it wasn't to bad, he would tell himself from the bathroom floor, blood streaming past his lips.

He unfurled the note with slightly shaky fingers, skimming over the words.

'meet us in the restroom after heroics training, we're sure your useless ass can make it. You need to be put in your place, again. Fucking idiot.'

Tears of frustration pricked at his eyes, but he would not let anyone see. He didn't even know why he continued to go to the restroom to meet them, maybe it was because they were right. Maybe he was a sucker for pain. It was undeniable now, that they held much influence over him.

On his way out from the dressing room He threw the note away, not being able to hide the disgusted look on his face.

Kirishima wasn't sure what made him grab the note from the trashcan, maybe it was the look on Denki's face that he had never seen before. It was a look that didnt match his face, and if that note was the source of the blondes problems, then he would solve it. 

He shoved it in his pocket, deciding to read it later.

 Hero training was all in all, pretty normal. Bakugo sent Deku to recovery girls. Again. He had to stay back to talk with Aizawa, Kirishima only patted his back with a shark toothed grin before heading with the rest of the class to the dressing rooms.

As he reached for the hem of his hero suits pants, he felt a small bulge in his pocket. There was a flash of confusion before he remembered the note he had shoved in his pocket to look at after training.

After changing back to his school uniform and closing his locker, he opened the note to read as he walked out of the dressing room. Kirishima was never the last one to Finnish changing, but he lingered back as he read the note. Kaminari had changed quicker than normal, waving at him with a big smile before scrambling out of the room.

He didn't know what he was expecting the note to be, maybe from another classmate giving advice, but it deffenently wasn't this.

His face contorted in disgust as his hand hardend, crushing the paper.

Questions, he had way to many questions, but his mind was too clouded with anger to think properly. How long has this been going on? Why haven't he told him? Did he actually believe this?