Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)

Summary: Periods suck ass.

A\N: I'll admit, this is pretty rushed and unedited. Looking at the bright side, I did start on the fake dating AU. I'll let y'all know when it's posted.

Kirishima was the first to wake up. 

He groggyly sat up from the floor, rubbing his eyes. Wait, the floor? He looked around, only to realize that he was in Kaminari's room. Right. After the... Events... From yesterday, Kaminari was sent to the office to have a talk with principle Nezu, who announced that he would decide Mineta's punishment after looking over his files.

One thing was for sure, Mineta would no longer be staying in the dorms, apparently his mother picked him up yesterday. Man, Kirishima felt bad for that mom. After Kaminari spoke with the principle, Aizawa sent them back to the dorms for the rest of the day.

Of course, they all went to Kaminari's dorm without question. Denki was still pretty shaken up, but he was strong, he assured them he would get over it. Kirishima put it upon himself to keep an eye out, just to make sure Denki wasn't underplaying the situation. 

Him, Mina, and Bakugo ended up staying through the night at the dorm, Bakugo, of course, was the first to fall asleep. Which is why he didn't get annoyed when worried classmates started knocking on the door to check in on Kaminari.

None of the classmates seemed to be well informed on what happened that day, judging by their questions. Sero was the first to drop by, giving them all their homework and cursing out Mineta when Mina explained. He ended up leaving shortly after. Then came the girls, then Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki. Really, it was nice that people cared, but they just wanted peace and quiet.

Finally, the visits stopped. Aizawa made his nightly rounds and simply allowed them to continue with their sleepover, even if it was strictly against dorm policys. The higher ups could take their dorm policy and shove them up their asses. (Sorry, a little triggered while writing this.)

Kirishima yawned for a second time, meeting eyes with Bakugo, who appeared to have just opened his eyes, his crimson gaze was hazy from sleep. "Mornin' Bakubro," Eijiro pulled himself up using the base of the bed. Bakugo silently sat up from the bean bag. A nice change of pace compared to his usual explosive nature.

Kirishima furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around the room shrouded in morning light. "Hey, where's Mina?-"

 The dorm door opened quietly, Ashido backed into the room silently, cringing when the door made a squeaking noise when it closed. She froze dead in her tracks when she turned around to see the two boys staring at her with raised eyebrows. Looks like Kirishima's question was answered.

" The fuck were you pinky?" Bakugo grumbled, eyes falling to the plastic bag held in her hand. 

She swung the bag behind her back to keep it from his prying eyes. "No where! I was just-"

"Cut the shit. What's in the bag?"

Mina bit her lip, slowly setting the bag to the floor. "Well you see... " she gestured to the bed where Kaminari lay, sleeping peacfully, drooling onto the pillow that he clutched. 

Kirishima did a once over of the blonde. Everything seemed normal... Wait. Kirishima's eyes shot back down to the blooming blood stain on the sheets. Kaminari grumbled a little, shifting in his sleep and shit, there was more blood.

 "I didn't want to tell you cuz' I know he would be mortified!" Mina wailed, shaking Eijiro's shoulders violently. "And worst of all, there's no way in hell he's wearing tampons! He'll be terrified! Heck, I know I was the first time I shoved it up my-"